2.

You wake up the next morning. Your hair was all over the place and you were still in your normal day clothes.

'How long did we talk?!' You question yourself. You sit up to check the time.

9:42

'Crap classes start at 10:00' You tell yourself, quickly getting up and grabbing your essentials to take with you in the shower.

You had just recently started your 2nd year of college, you took the Film making major. You really enjoy it, especially because you met your best friend, Taehyung, by bumping into each other in 1st year because of it. But you both also decided to take the English writing course.

You decided to snap Taehyung when you are rushing to get to class.

Until you get one from him.

"Ughhh, Taehyung

"Ughhh, Taehyung. This is his fault" You exclaim, making your way into the building where your class is.

You type; 'Running late, be there in 3'.

You put your phone away and get to your class. It was 9:57.

You quickly sit down next to Taehyung and glare at him before saying.

"When did you change my snapchat name?" (Think of it like Twitter) You snap, grabbing ahold of your bag to throw onto the table.

"I did that a week ago, why? Did something happen for you to notice it?"

"I would of found out sooner or later anyway. But this guy added me because he thought i was some-"

"Who was this person?" Taehyung quickly interrupts, turning towards you in a creepy way. He's smiling so brightly, you would of thought he was with the love of his life.

"His name is Park Jimin"

"Alright, settle down class. Today, we are learning about-" Our teacher quickly announces.

You grab your pen to start taking down notes. Managing to quickly take glances at Taehyung you see Taehyung looking at you from time to time.

RING

You and Taehyung make your way out of class.

"Park Jimin, huh?"

You stare at him with a confused look in your eyes.

"Yeah, what about it?"
"Do you find him attractive?"
"Sure, but what's that got to do with-"
"Nothing. Don't worry about it"

He smiles at you in a mysterious way.
You look away from him to turn your phone on as you turned it off during class.

2 new notifications

You click on it to see snaps from Jimin.

You type back as a reply to him

'Sorry, I was in class'
'I was also questioning Taehyung'
'Apparently, he changed my name, last week'
'And I didn't even noticed 😂😂'

You put your phone away to see Taehyung staring at you again.

"What?" You question softly, grabbing his hand to pull him with you.

"So you are still talking to him?" He asks you.

"Well, we talked for a bit last night. And he seems like an alright guy."

"So do you like him?"

"Um, no. Are you crazy? We haven't even known each other for 24 hours."

"Sure, Sure. Alright."

You both stop outside a building holding the dance majors.

"Well, I'm gonna meet Jungkook. He said he'll get me food, if I come see his dance practise-"

He pauses, thinking.

"-Do you wanna come see it as well? You've never seen Jungkook's practises before."

He looks at you with puppy dog eyes.

"I'll even buy you food."

"Fineeee." You exaggerate, feeling Taehyung pull your hand as soon as the word came out.

You both make your way inside to go to the room where Jungkook hangs out normally.

"(Y/N)?" You hear a shout from behind you.