4.

"I haven't seen you in years" Yoongi states. His saddened expression turn into one of happiness. His commonly beautiful gummy smile is displayed on his face.

"I know" You smile brightly towards him. You haven't seen your childhood friend and old crush in years. You had no idea, he was still here.

You had both became friends after falling into his backyard from your childhood tree house.

FLASHBACK

You met as you literally fell on top of him when you were five. When you found out that he was seven compared to your five years of age. You grew worried when you thought you would lose your first friend. With this concern, you look down playing with your hands with tears in your eyes.

Yoongi seeing your saddened expression, he grabs a hold of your shoulder. Pulling you to look at him, he speaks;

'I will never leave you. It doesn't matter that we aren't the same age. We'll still be friends'

Looking up at his face, you see his young gummy smile on display again.

Same old, same old.

You try to reach for him across the counter but it proved difficult. Knowing that is not way on hugging him across the counter. You decided to make your way around it and hugged him.

"I've missed you" You spoke, your face buried into his chest. You hear a light "I missed you too" before you remember you had company.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. I'll come back now. I just haven't seen him in a long ass time" You utter out, waving your hands franticly in his direction.

"It's fine, I understand" Jimin speaks shyly, looking downwards towards the grey tinted floor. He started to kick his foot across the floor.

You notice his awkwardness and you knew what you had to do.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry but we have to cut this reunion short. But please add and talk to me on Snapchat, okay?"

"That's fine with me"

You find out Yoongi's Snapchat was AgustxD, he's always been so cringy. You would of thought he would put 'SwagMasterSuga'. With Suga being your nickname for him.

✘✘✘

Both you and Jimin make your way to a small cream table which represented the StarBucks. Sitting across from Jimin, you could see Yoongi moving lazily to table and table, taking orders. He looked too cute.

Turning your attention to Jimin, you see a small frown and you decided to change it.

Grabbing your phone and headphones from your bag, you quickly get off your seat.

"Budge up"

He moves across to the left with a confused face. You place your right bud in from your headphones and you pass the other to the confused boy.

Going through your phone, you search 'BigBang' and pressed 'shuffle'.

When Jimin placed the left bud in his ear, you could see an excited expression when you both hear your favourite song 'Bang Bang'.

You lean on his shoulder, grabbing your drink and taking a sip.

He looks down and gently smiles, leaning his own head against yours.

You eventually both started to lipsync which lead to whispering the lyrics. FXXT IT comes on and that's when Jimin starts to sing quietly next to you;

'No I don't wanna go too fast
Cuz nothing really lasts
I think I need some time
But I can't get you off my mind'

"You sound so go-" You start to say but you get cut-off.
"You have a lovely voice" You both quickly look up to Yoongi grinning at you both.

"Yoongi!"

"What? I wanted to know if you were gonna buy another drink, you've been here for 2 hours"

"Are you fu-"

"Jimin, would you mind recording some stuff with me? It would be included in my project for school and your voice is perfect for it"

"Um sure"

He wonders off, smiling happily to himself after getting Jimin's number.

As you looking at your phone, to check the time, you see a snap from AgustxD;

You screenshot it.

You knew you had to say something;

'We aren't together, sugaaaaa'
'We only met today'

'Sure, sure'
'I believe you'