Chapter ONE

Oh my God! I am going to be one the X-factor! This is my life goal coming true. I wan to be a star when I get older. But now I am 16, and I am going to win X-factor. 

When I am closing the door to my flat, I hear an ear bleeding scream coming from my left. I turn and see my best friend, Derrick, all happy and giddy with glee. He has his jet black hair with blonde highlights fixed perfectly, and they complement his lightning blue eyes perfectly as well. You can see his six pack through his light baby blue muscel shirt, and with his jeans and white convers he looks slightly nicer then what he would wear to school. He has been my best friend every since we were potty trained. He has been waiting for me to go audition for the X-facter ever since I was old enough, but this year I thoughht to myself why the hell not? The worst that could happen is that they say no, and I am sure that a tub or two of  ice cream and movies would fix that.

"Hey Derrick, you ready for this?" I asked him with a smile, trying to hide all the excitement I was feeling.

"Ya, ya." He said while swishing his hand in the air, "I want to know what you think of that Louis Tomlinson guy. He is so cute." Derrick gushed out.

"I think that that Harry Styles guy is cuter." I said, remembering those bright green eyes that the camera guy did a close up on when he auditioned.

"Okay, but you are going to win this thing, so you can't go falling for some guy that wants you to be crushed so he can win. But if you get in close with that Louis guy I don't mind you saying a few good things about me." 

"Slow down there sparky. I'm not even sure if I can pass boot camp." I say while turning my key in the door so that my door locks. My parents are never home, so I basicly live by myself, well Derrick comes over almost every single day. My parents send me money to buy food, and they pay the bills, but that is really all they do in my life. They didnt even go with me to the X-factor audition. Only Derrick did. But he is the only family like figure in my life, along with his mum.

"Hun, we all know that you can do this. Don't bash on yourself like that, you are just making yourself weaker everytime you say it."

"How do you always know the right thing to say?" I rolled my eyes and nudged him in the shoulder.

"It's a gift. Anyways, we are going to be late if we don't get going right now." We got off the lift and a few people were in the lobby, and Derrick goes up to them and says, "See that girl over there?" Pointing to me, "Ya she is going to win the X-factor. If I were you I would go and get my autograph now, and maybe even a picture." He says putting an arm around a total stranger.

"Derrick stop it!" I whisper yelled at him while he just shrugged his shoulders. I walked over to him, grabbed his ear, and pulled him off of the stranger. "I am so, so sorry for his behaviour. This won't happen agian. I am sorry." I appologize to the guy that Derrick decided to harass.

"No problem, and good luck with the whole factor thing, I wish you the best of luck. By the way I am Liam." He said with his hand extended ready for me to shake it.

"Oh, hi, I'm Allie, and that guy over there is Derrick." I said, pointing to Derrick who is doing the same thing he did to Liam, but with a different person. "Derrick, get your ass over here right now, and stop doing whatever you are doing to people."

"Haha, well good luck again." Liam said while smiling and nodding at me as he walks to the lift.

"Thank you, and again I am sorry about Derrick." I said as I wave back to him.

"Ok, so you ready for this Allie? Are you ready to become famous?" Derrick smiled to me when we started to walk out of the lobby to get a taxi.