Chapter Four

Hey, 

So, I really hate needles. I needed to say that. Anyway, so here is chapter 4. How do you like this story? I say that nobody is commenting on it. Since this is the case how do I know if I show keep this, or delet it? SO THIS CHAPTER YOU GUYS SHOULD COMMENT OR VOTE!!! Please :-) :-P

Love,

alleix13

Oh, so I use words like jel and tots and adorbs in my texts so jel means jealous, tots means totally, and adorbs means adorible. That will help you in this chapter and the next chapters to come. _____________________________________________________________________________

 --That Night--

"The judges would like to see all of the girls under 30." One of the stage crew guys said to the whole crowd.

I looked at Niall who was on my left, and Louis was on my right. I gave them both a big hug and saw Harry. I hugged him too. They wished me the best luck and Niall made me sign a napkin he saved from the snack stand.

"Ok we would like if we call your name to please step forward." Simon Cowell said as he looked at a piece of paper that help all of my hopes and dreams.

"Ok, first we would like Kira Hays to step forward." He also said.

"Haley Fallen"

"Jasmine Brought" 

"Allie Kerns"

"Quinn Wells"

"Lilly Sumpters"

"Alex Marsh"

"Alyssa Ellerbusch"

"And Maddie Werner. Can you all please step forward? You have all made it to the next roubd, which is going to the judges house." Simon said to us, but I think after he said we have passed we were all screaming to much to hear anything else.

"Now we still have more people to tell that they have made it, so if you have just passed you can leave the stage." Caroline Flack said to us.

"I am assuming by the way you are jumping up and down, and smilng so big that you made it to the next part. Am I right?" Louis said while bobbing his head at the same moment I was jumping.

"YES, I MADE IT!!!!! AHHHHH I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, but then Niall put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to stay down. Harry came over and he hugged me and whisperd...

"I always knew you could do it."

"I know, but when all of you pass you will want to jump up and down also." I said as we all went to go sit on the floor by a wall and wait for the guy to call out guys under 30.

"So if you guys weren't here what would you want to do with your lives?" I asked after about a minute of awkward silence.

"Um I would most likely go to University to study: law, socioligy, and baking." said Harry

"I would want to be a teacher. I don't know what type yet." Louis said. Hm, I would never think that he would wan to be a teacher.

"And what about you Niall?" 

"Um, I don't know yet. I would most likely be studing and going to University right now."

"I would be doing the same. I want to go to America and see all of the sights to see there. I was there when I was about 3, but I don't really remember anything." I say as I think of my Aunt Cathy that use to live there before she died.

"Ok, they would like to see all of the under 30 guys now." The guy said. This was the last group.

"Ok so if we call your name please step forward."