Chapter Three

Hola people of Wattpad World. Ok so Louis is NOT gay in my book, Derrick just thinks that he is cute. Also I have no clue if I should continue to write this story because I don't know what you think about it. So please comment on this or vote if you like this. 

But on a different note here is cchapter three.

enjoy!

Alleix13

++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up the next day by a very annoying beeping soung coming from my right. I slap my hand on the snooze button and I turn on my side to go back to my warm bed.

"GET UP, GET UP!" Liam said

"Why the hell are you in my room?!" I say sitting upon my bed with Liam on the end.

"Well, I have the room right next to yours and you needed to get up." He said with a grin on his face.

"So that gives you the right to come in? How did you even get in here? I locked my door?" I asked trying to get my heartbeat down to a normal beat.

"I have a sister, and she takes my things all the time. So ya, I know how to pick a lock." He said nodding his head.

"Hey your hair isn't straight." I say noticing that this would be my first time seeing the non staight hair of Liam Payne.

"Oh ya, I was going to straighten it after I got you up." He sai messing with a strand of hair in his hand.

"Ok, well I am up, and there is no way in hell I can fall asleep again, so.... get out." I said getting out of my warm little cocoon I made out of blankets.

"Nice body." Liam said as he exited my room.

"Thank you I said over my shoulder as I walked to the shower to turn it on.

****************

----1 hour later---------

"Ok mates, so lets get down to the good stuff. In a few days you will all be leaving to go to the judges house, and they will see if you have what it takes to make it to the live stage parts, but first you have to prove yourselves today to see if you can even make it to the house's." said William.

We all just nodded as most of us were still half asleep still. Not everybody got the same wake up call that I got. 

"Ok, you got 2 hours before the first group is up. Lets all get in a circle and meet one another. You are going to have to live with these people for some time. So who want so go first?" William asked as we all got in a giant circle and sat down. Liam and I sat next to eachother because we haven't really met anyone yet.

"Ok, since nobody chose to go first I will pick. Um... lets go with curly hair over there.'' he said pointing to Harry.

"Um, I am Harry Styles."

"Ok, nice to meet you Harry. And we will just go clockwise and so on." William said.

"I'm Mary."

"I'm Louis Tomlinson"

"I'm Allie Kerns." I said 

"I'm Liam Payne."

"I'm Quinn."

"I'm Zayn."'

"I'm Niall."

After we all went around the circle saying our names William said..."Ok so now that we said 'hi' and we know what people's names are, I want you to go meet three people. Like I mean go say hi and shake hands with them." We all just stood up and started to stand there awkwardly in our somewhat circle.

"Go!" William shouted at us.

"Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson. And you are?"

"I'm Allie Kerns. Nice to meet you Louis Tomlinson." I said with a smile. Now after this I have to tell Derrick that I shook hands with Louis. He is going to me so jealous of me.

"Like wise Allie Kerns. And you can call me Louis, or Louis The Tommo Tomlinson. I don't care which one you chose to call me. What can I call you?"

"Well, Louis The Tommo Tomlinson, you can call me....  The Queen." I said smiling and laughing, and he laughed with me.

"Yes Queen." He said while bowing his head, and I just curtsied back at him.

"Ok, well I have one down and two more to go. It was nice meeting you Allie."

"The Queen." I yelled to him as he turned and went to go meet someone else.

"Hey, I'm Allie Kerns." I sai to some blondie.

"Hello. I'm Niall Horan."

"Cool accent, where are you from?" I asked as I mentally face-palmed m self and thought how stupid that might sound.

"Irenland." Niall said.

"That's cool. I am from Manchester."

"Cool. I've never been." 

"I've never been to Irenland."

"Well I'll have to show you when you come vistit sometime." He said 

"Will do Niall."

"Well if we are going to meet up later in the future I am going to need away for you to contact me when you come. Do you have a cell phone?" I am just thinking great pick-up line.

"In fact I do."

"Great." As we finish giving info I go up to Harry Styles and say hi.

"Hey, I'm Allie Kerns."

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Styles."

"The pleasure is ALL mine Ms. Kerns." He said as he kissed the back of my hand. That sent chills up and down my spine.

"Ok, so now that we meet some people lets all get started. Ok so groups go over there. Guys stay here. Girls go over by those doors, and older folk go over here." William said as he pointed everwhere that had open space, and enough of it to fit how ever many people the "group" had at this time.

_______________

Thank you for reading my book! I am so happy that you all like it. I hope that people will vote on this and comment. Tell me what you think should happen. Mostly because I have no clue. Yes. Also, who else is excited for summer!? I know I am.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote or commet if you like.

Thank you. 

Go One Direction! <3