Chapter SIX

Ok, so this is just a filler. But I havent updated since I can't remeber.

So here is Chapter 6

Enjoy!!!

Keep Life Sexy You Mofo's!!!

lOvE,

Allie

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

%At the Judges house.%

Alyssa is singing her redition of Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. It was so amazing. I don't think I can beat that. I might as well drop out now. I need Derrick. He will know what to do.

I get out my phone, noticing that I have 3 missed calls from Louis, and 1 missed call from my mother. Why would my mum be calling? She and my dad should still me in America for Fashion Week. I think I should call her back first.

The phone rang for 3 rings then I heard my mum's voice on the end.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey mum, I saw that you called. So I am calling back."

"Oh Allie! Have you made it yet? We saw your audition and the camp thing. Your father and I are so proud of you! Where are you now?" She and dad saw?

"Um, I am at the judge's house about to sing for them to see if I make it on to the live shows. We are inn Ireland and it's so pretty here. I see why you and dad went here so often." I smiled as I looked out side to the green grass. We don't seee a lot of grass like this where I live. I get a great veiw of a aprtment building from my bedroom window. Ya, not that pretty first thing in the morning.

"Ya, did I ever tell you that your father proposed to me there? A close friend lives there, and their son was having his birthday, and we were eating the cake and I turned around to see him on one knee holding a navy blue velvet box. I was crying tears of joy by then. He gave this sweet romantic speech on how at this party he truely saw that he could never let me go. I could only nod my head since I was speechless. So that is one main reason why I love Ireland." I could see my mom smiling on the other end of the phone. DAWWW!! Dad! Gold star for you! I didn't know that we knew people in Ireland.

"Aww, Mum. That is so sweet! Well I can call you later. I am about to go sing and try to make it to the live shows." Breath. That is what I need to do right now.

"What is this try shit?" Did my mum just swear? I have mixed feeling about this. "You WILL make it, and win this thing. You will have your own CD out and it will be number one on the charts. You go show them what I know you can do." Ladies, and gentleman. My mum! I love her!

"Ok, mum I will. I love you."

"Love you too sweetie. So does your father." And with that I was handed a mic and walked into the room where the judge sat in her yellow dress and black wedges. Show them what I can do. Show them.