4 - Dont Leave Me

Luke pov

"How could you let this happen!!!" I growl at Grace. She's crying in the corner of the hospital room that my baby Opal lies in. You can see her bones and her hair is white as the moon, her lips are white as well and her chest is not moving.

Her chest might not be moving but her heart is pumping. "I've never seen this before" The doctor says while reading is book. "Me neither" I say wanting to know if he knew at least the smallest thing.

Why aren't you helping MATE!!!!
' I CANT KAYDEN '
Yes you can I've seen this before
' Really?! How!! '
This is how your mother died. White hair and all anyways! She has to survive on her own but if you can try go into her mind to try save her, you have to talk to her and when you go out she'll do the rest on her own
' Thanks Kayden! '

"Is everything all right Alpha?" "It will be soon" I smile.

I concentrate on Opal intill I'm in this galaxy world. I SEE HER!! "OPAL OPAL" She doesn't reply when I go to her she has her eyes are open but there red with a kid of silver? Her hair still brown but white at the edges.

"Opal!" I yell but she doesn't reply. Right I must talk to her.

"Opal, I know you can hear me, and I want you to fight for me your the most beautiful and amazing girl I've ever known and..." It's working! I see a tear roll down her cheek.

"I don't want you to ever be alone, I always want to be with you so please don't go" I say shutting my eyes to prevent tears from falling. "I don't know what I'll ever do without you and you are so brave for what you did and.." I stop as I feel someone's hands around me.

"LUKE" She yells tugging on my shirt while crying. I place my nose in the crook of her neck in hailing her scent. She pulls away and she looks normal again. "I'm scared...How do I get out of here?" She says tears stilling fall down. I whip them away with my thumb and she smiles.

"Just think about been alive how it feels to be alive...You've got to go listen to your heart"

She nods her head and I'm back in the hostipal. I hope she can.

Opal P.O.V

Once Luke leaves I think about my paws and hands against the ground. How it feels to eat and drink. Until my eyes open. But...Wait...I can't move?

"Opal!" Luke says hovering over me. I try to move or anything but I just can't I'm trying so hard. "Opal can you hear me?!" He says louder this time. "OPAL" He yells.

Jeez he's so loud WINK WINK
' What does that mean?! '
Nothing. But can you explain why we are not replying?
'  I don't know I'm trying '

I try again but it doesn't work. "Doctor!" Luke yells. Grace comes out of no where. Her eyes are red and puffy and it looks like she hasn't slept in days. I feel so bad and it's all because of me. She should be resting and eating not with me. What have I done for her?

"I'm so sorry Opal , I'm very sorry I didn't see the car and" Grace says bursting into tears. "Grace, Alpha Luke, I'm sorry but you guys have to leave" Luke let's out a growl before exiting and Grace just leaves.

Three more doctors come in and start to do things to me. Like give me needles. "Everyone needs to leave quickly! SET THE ALARMS" The Doctor yells. He presses a small button  and a alarm goes off.

Luke runs into with a panicked face. "What's wrong?!" He asked one of the doctors. "Follow me I'll explain as long as Opal stays inside the room everyone will be fine" He says almost out of breath.

"I can't leave her!" He screams trying to get past the doctor but grace comes and I'm left alone. Why are they scared? Did I do something?

Why...

Please don't go..

Someone...