10 - The unTold story of the Party

I wake up to the sun light dancing on my face and the birds singing a lovely tune outside the window, was calming enough for me to sleep again.

I hear three knocks on the door which makes me grone. The person knocks again before yelling "AMSWER THE DOOR OR ILL BREAK OT DOWN" Of course it's Grace.

I stand up rubbing my eyes and open the door. "Oh...My...Gosh" Is all she says before I'm pushed into the bathroom. She slams the door shut and claps her hands "Shower, Teeth" I roll my eyes strip and do as she says.

Wait where's my cloths ugh the nerve of that girl. She opens the door and claps her hands. She grabs three hair ties a brush and a comb. She starts to brush and com my hair.

She does two plates and then ties them together. She drags a chair from somewhere and sits my down on it. She grabs some lipstick, mascara and foundation.

She apply foundation to my face, mascara on my eye lashes and cheery red lipstick to my lips. I look at myself in the mirror I look...I'm usual not the one to say but I look flawless.

She runs outside and starts to throw all my cloths which isn't much in till she screeches "AH HUH" She runs inside the bathroom and passes me some cloths then shuts the door.

I put on the white tank top and Demi shorts. I look for some good shoes intill I find some there black converse shoes. I slid them on and tie them up before walking out and giving her a twirl.

She claps her hands drastically. "Ok time to go to the party!" "PARTY?!!!" "Yup that's why I'm hear! Time to go everyone is dieing to meet there Luna" She screeches.

"He didn't tell you did he?" "No!" I scream. "Well it's nearly afternoon we took a long time to get ready" She smiles. We head out the door and she leads me to a big room that has nothing in it. But there was a huge door with lots of noise.

I'm guessing that's were the party is. "You ready for This?" She smiles putting her hands on the door handles. A deep lump forms in my throats but I quickly shollwed it and nod. She opens the door to revel, thousands of wolves, balloons, drinks and loud beaming music.

Everyone turns the gazes to me.

After a while of smiling laughing and talking with the pack members I make my way to the back of the party with Grace and Luke soon joins us. "I'm gonna get a-" Grace took a big breath before saying one word that I haven't  heard in a long time. "Mate" She growled.

A man came running throw the crowed before he stopped right in front of Grace. "Mate" He growls before running up to her biting her neck. Oh...This can't be good.

Grace falls to the ground shocked her eyes wide open tears brewing in her ice blue eyes.
The man bends down to her eye level before the unspeakable thing happened. She slapped him hard with the back of her hand.

He cupped his cheek with his hand and stranded up walking backwards before running throw the crowd. I stand the sight before me.

Grace uncontrollably sobbing on the ground, the crowd whispering and standing still. I run up to Grace and kneel beside her. "Are you ok?" I say rubbing my hand on her back up and down. "Look I'm not sure what just happened exactly...All I know his he marked you and without permission that's not good, I know how you feel" She sobs shaking her head. "No you don't" Her voice is muffled and cracked.

I sigh knowing what's the point in hiding it any more. I move part of my crop top aside and brush my neck a little before showing two bite marks to her and the pack. "He marked you as well?!" Luke growled.

I sigh again rubbing Graces back soothingly. "I know how it feels to be marked without permission..." I help Grace stand up before Luke send me a look saying we'll-talk-about-this-later. We walk throw the crowd and she guides me to her bedroom.

She has a shower still sobbing before changing into some comfy clothes and sobbing while hiding underneath the covers of her bed. "I'll be back I'm going to make some soup and tea it'll hopefully make you feel a bit better" She nods her head and I leave her in the room lights off.

I make my way to the kitchen the sound of music beaming throw the cracked walls comforting me. I grab some soup and eventually figuring out how to make it then making tea, As I plop the teabag in the tea and place it on the tray. Two arms snake around my waist and the nose of the person goes in the crook of my neck.

"Luke, I gotta give this to Grace" He un snakes his arms as I turn around with the tray.
He pecks my lips before I walk up Grace's Room and place the tray next to her bed and smile. She's so peaceful when she sleeps.

I move to sheets so her head is poking out. Tears stain the sheets and her face, her hair sticks all over the place spraying against her pillow. As her chest rises and falls.

"Sleep Well" I say kissing her forehead and leavening the room to Luke's office to say goodnight.

But What I Find Is Unexpected.

~~~~~~~~
The untold story of the party | Chapter 10

If you liked this chapter don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

Wowwwwwww ok who expected that?!

What do you think happened?

What will happen with grace?