11 - Dont Cry

One girl kissing Luke, Two boys holding Luke down as they kiss two other girls. Books are scattered around the place papers throw all over the desk. Tears swell in my eyes. Again?

I slam the door shut making sure he noticed someone just saw that mess. I run down the hall way as fast as my little legs can carry me. Down the stairs, and out the door. I run into the forest deeper and deeper, I finally end up shifting into my white wolf and running more.

I shift into my human form sobbing up against a tree.

Sadness.

Fear.

Betrayal.

Mixed emotions is all I can do is think.

Girls.

Kissing.

Boys.

Luke.

I sob harder trying to find an answer but there was none. I scream letting my emotions come free and rise to the top. I sob as hard as I can not knowing what else to do. Where would I go know for the night? I can't go home not after that.

I look up when I hear a twig snap. I breath in the air two strong scents feeling me in. Luke and a storm. "That wasn't me" He says running and hand throw his hair. "I know your weak at the moment and can't do much"

Weak...So that's what he thinks of us well maybe he'll re-think after this I'm gonna stand my ground and it's gonna be end of argument once I finish. I stand up and look at him in the eyes.

I take of my shoes and socks showing him a huge gash on each foot. I lift my shirt off showing him a scar on my side and chest. I lift up my wavy hair showing him another scar. "All these scars and everything I've gone through and my mate right in front of me in the forest telling me I'm weak at the moment that's not true because the person who is the weak on is you" I say picking up my clothing before finding my way back to the pack house.

I go to Graces room and enter her bathroom sobbing like a maniac. Once I wash my face I walk into another room ( in Graces room ) Which is random by the way but she has a guest bedroom in her room weird I know but I was glad she did.

I take myself in and stare at the empty walls. Before tucking myself tight in bed. I cry screaming into the pillow. Before crying my self to sleep.

I wake up to another person sobbing. Grace. I think to myself. I open the guest bedroom and enter her room sitting beside me. "Why does it hurt?" She's asks between sniffling. "I don't know, but it's going to hurt for a while" What I told her is true. It is going to hurt for a while. It always does.

"I-I what do I do? What did you do?" Honestly I didn't know the answer to that. I couldn't do anything. They just would've hurt me more. But I remembered one thing!

"You aren't fully claimed" I smile at myself as she looks into my eyes for answers. "Not many wolves know this, but you can be marked on both sides wolf and skin, That completes the bond of you are marked on both sides"

"So there's hope for me?" I giggle at that.  "Yes" I smile as she enlightens me with one of her bear hugs.

If only it was so easy for me.

~~~~~~
Don't Cry Chapter 11

If you liked the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!

So guys what do think about this chapter?

Why do think Luke did it again?