7 - Dimitra & Dimitri

I make my way into a church looking building. Girls and boys squish in together and more people try to come in but fail. Are we under attack. I see a little boy standing in the corner with tears streaming down his face. I don't know how I manage my way throw the crowd and make my way to him.

I whip a tear that falls down his check with my thumb and he looks up at me with shock. "Hi Buddy what's your name?" I say softing my tone. "Dimitri" He whispers. "Well that's a lovely name isn't it" I smile at him. He smiles back and nods.

"Do you know anyone here?" I ask, "Yes, Dimitra she's my sister but I lost her throw the crowd" I hug him tightly and whisper in his ear. "Don't worry we will find her" he smiles and I pull away.

I hold his hand and walk throw crowd. Then everything goes deadly silent. A loud crash comes from outside but no-one makes a sound. I look a Dimitri and smile as we walk throw the crowd. We get to the end and there's a window. I look outside and no-one is to be spotted. I hear some muffled crying and look to the corner.

Dimitri already is flying to the little girl I guess that's Dimitra. I grab both there hands and whisper "Where going to get out of here" The just nod there heads and we walk back to the window. Another crash on the door is heard loud and clear and I let go of the hands and punch the glass making it shader into a million pieces. We jump out the window and I look around before we make our way down a small ally way.

We hid behind a dumpster and breath heavily of what we just did. I hear loud footsteps and whisper the the ' Twins ' "Try not to breath loud and stay in a ball they'll think where trash" They both nod there heads in sync and curl into a ball. I do the same and the foot steps stop in front of us. Then the person leaves.

I un-curl my self and look around. There's two dumpsters and two out left a wire hate with another alleyway.

Opal can you hear me HELLO?!!!
' Yes jeez I can here you! '
Fewwww I've been trying to contact you for hours or to them days!
It's been two weeks in the real world by the way.
' Thanks that help so much '
Hmph well I guess you don't need my help escaping do you, or tell you who's attacking.
' No! I'm sorry please tell me!!! '
Ok, Firstly your idea was great trash hehe but if we jump over that wire gate we could die if it's electrical but if run the other way there might be men, And secondly the People who are attacking are called Shadows those are people who attack Night Villages and Day Villages and turn people to Shadows, Shadows can take away your soul and life just by touching you!
' Thanks! That helped a lot so where in a Night Village what's that? '

A Night Village is a village of time so one day = One week in the. The Day Village its Future you travel into the future backwards or forwards if backwards you'll go back 100 years,
If forwards you'll go 100 years but I think it's better to go backwards because not many Shadows lived then
' Thanks Amber! Your awesome '
Why thank you m'lady anyways you've got to help these children I'll be researching!

I shut of my wolf and smile she's awesome at times. "Ok we gotta go over that wire fence it's our only escape route" I whisper they nod there head and we make thankfully safely over the other side.

We run into a huge forest and camp there.

I'm glad where safe!

~~~~~~
Dimitre & Dimitra | Chapter 7

Don't forget if you injoyed the chapter to leave a comment and vote!

Awww such cute kids they are!

And sort Chapter m'lady cos I can lol