1

Jade.

"How do I look" I playfully roll my eyes at my beloved husband.

"you look fine, please stop stressing."

"I'm sorry, this is just really important to me" I nod, taking his hand in mine before walking over to the kitchen.

Today was the day that I would be meeting my husband's boss for the very first time, also the day that he may or may not get a huge promotion.

This was all he could talk about for the past month, I kind of felt the same anxiety as he did, I just didn't let it show.

Soon enough, 3 o'clock rolled around and a sudden knock fell upon the front door.

I stood in the dining room, setting down plates for the dinner that would take place in a few moments.

I wanted this dinner to go smoothly, hoping for the best for my husband and his career.

I could hear a slight conversation coming from the living room, leading into the dining room.

"and this would be my lovely wife, Jade" Jeremy introduced me.

I slowly turned around, feeling nervous as I face the handsome man my husband called his boss.

"Hello, jade. My name is Ethan" he takes my small hand in his large one, placing a gentle kiss on top of my knuckles.

I sucked in a sharp breath as he gently let go of my hand, smirking at me.

"Honey, is the food ready" Jeremy snapped me out of my trance.

"Yea, you two just sit down, I'll take care of everything else."

They both nodded and sat down across from each other.

As I was walking into the kitchen, I could feel someone staring at me, causing me peek over my shoulder.

Ethan's eyes locked onto mine, capturing his bottom lip with his teeth.

I blushed, turning back around and continuing my walk to the kitchen.

than

Shitty ending but this book gets better...hopefully.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼