4

Not edited

I haven't seen Ethan since our little encounter the other day and it was slowly killing me.

His touch left an effect on me, even the mere thought of his hands on my body made me shudder.

"Come on, babe. We're going to be late"

Jeremy and I were going to lunch to meet up with Ethan and his mother and show her pictures of the house.

"I'm coming" slipping on my heels, I rushed down the stairs and followed Jeremy out the door and to the car.

"You look extra beautiful today, what'd you do differently" Jeremy's compliment caused my cheeks to warm and rise as I smiled.

"I did my hair a little different, that's all" I didn't want him to know it was for Ethan.

As we arrive, Jeremy and I connect our hands and walk inside.

The closer we get to the table, the more I can see.

I wasn't sure if the woman that sat next to Ethan was his mother because she looked really young.

I internally groaned at the fact that he had a girlfriend and still decided to pull that stunt the other day.

"I thought his mother would be here"

"I guess she couldn't make it" Jeremy looked just as confused as me.

"Hey Jeremy. Hello jade" even his voice was sexy.

I faked a smile and sat down.

"My mother isn't feeling to well so she couldn't make it. I'll be bringing her the pictures personally" I held back a scowl as  he had yet to introduce the woman.

Ethan

Wuv h biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼