6

Not edited

I hate moving. Packing, stuffing boxes in trucks, then unpacking, it's just too much for my liking.

Ethan on the other hand had no problem with it seeing as he didn't hesitate to help us with the move.

Jeremy probably saw it as him helping out of the kindness of his heart, but his wondering eyes and hands prove him to be wrong.

"Hey, I'm going to the store, I have to grab some more bags. I'll be back" Jeremy lightly kissed my forehead and left out of the front door.

That just left me, Ethan, and some other friends of Jeremy to keep working.

I went upstairs to take some of my boxes down to the living room when I felt the presence of the devil himself.

"Looking beautiful as always" his low voice really did something to me.

"Married" I raised my ring finger at him and walked past.

I was tired of doing this to Jeremy, I promised to be faithful til death do us part.

"You know I can do it better than he can. Don't make me take you on this bed just to prove it. The bed where you both sleep, together. Probably cuddling. Doing all that, only with the thought of me fucking you senseless lingering in your mind" his words, the feel of his breath running across my ear as he inches closer to me.

His hands were tightly gripping my sides, his lips now connected to my earlobe.

"Come on princess, I've already tasted it, let me demolish that pretty pussy" I shivered as his fingers danced across the skin on my lower stomach.

It took everything in me to reject his touch and step away.

"Married" I weakly picked up the box and carried it down, leaving a smirking Ethan in my room.

He knew he could get to me, and I can tell he loved it, but the worst feeling is that he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants.

Ethan

Wuv u biscuits😘
~yanni ✌🏼