3

Not edited

"So this is your typical guest room, we've never actually had anyone stay in here though" I was currently guiding Ethan around the house and the tension thick.

"Looks perfect, let's move on m, I want to see the master" something about the way he said this made me nervous

Nodding, we walked out of the small room and down the hall to the master.

"Wow, very nice"

"Thank you"

"What is that? Vanilla?"

He slowly approached me, closing the big gap between us.

"You're a beautiful woman jade. Jeremy doesn't deserve you"

"Excuse me"

Everything happened so fast. First we were standing straight, next he had me bent over in front of him on the bed.

"What are you doing, you're my husbands boss. This is highly inappropriate" I struggled to regain my standing position due to his strong hands holding me down.

I fought his hand that crept into the front my pants, sliding into my underwear.

"Tell me," I shivered as his cold, long fingers came in contact with my clit.

"Can Jeremy make you this wet just by touching you?"

He knew the effect he had on me and I hated it.

"Please, stop" I secretly wanted to see where this would go.

"I love it when you beg" his hand soon came down hard onto my ass.

I couldn't help but to release a small moan at the contact.

"You filthy little slut, you like that don't you" his fingers still rubbed my clit, diving me insane.

The words almost left me mouth when I heard a shout from downstairs.

"Jade, I'm back"

Ethan

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼