2

Not edited

"So how long have you been living here" Ethan asked Jeremy.

"Just a little over a year, the place is basically spotless. Not a scratch" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as the conversation continued.

"Jeremy, can we talk for a moment" smiling politely, I stood and walked over to the far away hallway, Jeremy trailing behind.

"Ok I was going to tell you" he began to explain.

"Tell me what, that you're selling our house? Who are you even selling it to" I was beyond frustrated, he didn't bring this up to me at all.

"Ethan. I just wanted our new house to be a surprise"

"You already bought another house without telling me" I ripped my hands away from his when he tried to calm me down.

"That's the point of a surprise. Trust me baby, it's way better than this house"

"Then why would he want it, is the rich or something?"

"He wants to surprise his mother with a new home" this slightly calmed me, but I was still angry.

"Whatever" I began to pull away but Jeremy quickly pulled me back.

"I was actually wondering if you could give him a quick tour of the house, I have to make a few runs" he really knew how to push me.

"Seriously, Jeremy I wanted to have a movie night" this night wasn't turning out the way I planned.

"And we will, I promise" his bright blue eyes begged me, I didn't know how to say no.

"Fine"

This was going to be a long night.

Ethan

Wuv u biscuits 😘

~yanni✌🏼