F O U R

As days passed and a routine was established, Tris fell more and more in love with her job. Everything about it, including Four, was enjoyable and the pay was enough to where she could buy some groceries and put aside some money for a down payment on a car.

She was already typing emails on her laptop when he arrived. Since she made it to the office before him, he had her a key made to the doors so she could begin working if she wanted to.

His tea was still steaming on his desk, the label of the teabag draped to the side. It was just how he liked it.

She walked to the front of his desk, patiently waiting as he unpacked his bag, arms clasped politely infront of her. When he was done, she smiled gently, "Good morning, Sir. You have a lunch meeting with Richard's corporation today, and you have paperwork needed for the finalizing of the other two projects. A lady by the name of Merideth had called looking for dinner, and a local food bank was looking for a sponsor," she recited, tilting her head just slightly.

"Thank you. I will need you to come to the meeting with me. I will fax you the paperwork so you can email it out. Ignore the call from Merideth and tell the food bank that I will get back to them as soon as I can," he smiled, hands under his chin. Tris had worked so hard for him and he couldn't have been more thankful. He found her beautiful and positive. He could no longer deny it.

He wanted her to be his. He loved everything she did, like the crinkling of her nose when she was irritated, or her cute dimples when she smiled. Everything about her was pleasing and that's why he planned a fake meeting with "Richards" corporation at a nice restaurant.

When lunch rolled around, he was so excited to get to know Tris that the smile barely stayed hidden off of his face.

"Ready, Ms. Prior?" He held his office door open for her, guiding her out with a gentle hand to her back.

The restaurant was just a block down, the sky warming the ground and their skin, but the wind biting them both.

"I wish you'd where a coat, Tris. You're going to get sick," he huffed, not realizing that he had called her Tris instead of Prior like he normally did.

He shrugged off his trench coach, placing it over her beige sweater, buttoning it up for her. It was huge and he was in her space but he was worried about her health.

"You didn't have to do that," she blushed a pretty red color, "What if this Richards person sees me in your coat? He wouldn't take you seriously."

Her worry was endearing and he kissed her cheek, "I don't give a shit."

They sat down at a table for four, ordering drinks for themselves and waiting quietly. When fifteen minutes passed Four sighed dramatically. "I don't think they are coming, let's just order." He moved to the seat across from Tris instead of beside of her. "What would you like?"

"They're butternut squash soup sounds really good actually. What about you?"

"I was thinking soup too, it just feels like a soup kind of day. French onion looks good."

They ordered and sat patiently until Four decided to ask what her favorite kind of music was.

"I really like rock music, like Shinedown and Linkin Park. I also like Evanescence and Skillet. What do you like?"

"Rock music just suits your personality very well," he smiled.

Tris felt her wings poke through her back, desperately wanting to reveal her true form to this man infront of her. He made her fairy feel so alive.

"My favorite kind of music is all over the place, I like rap, Eminem and NF. But, I also like Of Monsters and Men and Mumford and Sons," he rested his chin on his hands, smiling softly.

The waitress arrived with their food, and their conversation dwindled.