F I V E

"Thank you for lunch. I'm sorry the Richards Corporations fell through," she whispered as he put his coat back on her before they left the restaurant.

"I made it up," Four blurted suddenly. "I'm sorry, but I've never had to seriously ask a girl out because I've never cared if they rejected me or not and I really really like you. I want you to go out with me."

That was a lot of information at once. Tris blinked before blushing deeply. "Okay. This won't ruin your image though, right?"

"You let me take care of that, sweetheart. Would you like to come watch a movie at my place?"

"Do you have hot chocolate?"

He laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, feeling two small raises of the skin but saying nothing.

They got into his nice car and drove to the opposite side of town from where she lived. "What movies do you have?"

"Anything you want," he smiled at her.

When they arrived at his home, he made her hot chocolate and they sat on his big L shaped sofa, huddled under the blanket.

"Four, I'm not who you think I am, but I can't hold myself back any longer."

"Okay, I'm all ears."

Tears filled her eyes. She was absolutely terrified about what he was going to say. She was going to lose her job and the potential good boyfriend, all because she knew he was the one for her. Fairies mated for life, and this was it for her.

She closed her eyes and let her half form appear which was just basically her wings and her ears. Her true form was where she shrank and all.

She couldn't stop the tears from spilling as he said nothing.

"I-I am a fairy, Four and I think you're my soul mate."

"You think?" he finally said, moving away a little bit.

"Um none of my family members were fairies, I was different. I am a disgrace and if I could change it I would."

Four jumped up then shouting, "Absolutely not! You're crazy!"

She put her head in her hands and cried softly. She knew he wouldn't believe her.