Part 1: Siblings Reunite

Lydia's POV

I pull out my sketchbook as the plane levels out thousands of feet in the air, heading toward Paris. I grab my pencil and open it to the next blank page and start to doodle whatever comes to mind, at this moment it's a blossom tree. My sketchbook looks rather neat and new since I go through them very quickly since I draw almost 24/7. I look out of the plane's window to my right to see an endless amount of sky with scattered clouds and miles of green fields. I still can't believe that I'm finally going back, back to see my brother and father. I thought I wouldn't go back there until I was at least 18 years old and done school. I decided that before I go to college I want to go traveling to all over the world, starting with Rome and ending with Paris. I guess this changes things.
-few hours later-
"Please fasten your seatbelt a as the plane will start to descend shortly." The plane attendant says over the intercom. I put my sketchbook back inside my bag and put on my seatbelt. I look out the window as we fly over the Eiffel Tower, still looks the same; not just the tower, but the whole city. The plane lands with a bump and everyone starts to gather their belonging and head toward the exit. Before I boarded the plane I got a text from my father saying that his assistant, Natalie, would be picking me up from the airport since he is out of town on business; naturally. And since it's the middle of the day and a Wednesday, Adrien would be in school and wouldn't be able to come greet me. I didn't expect father to be here, but I did hope that Adrien would at least take one day off to meet me here since we haven't seen each other for 9 years (*I changed their age from 13 to 15. 13 seemed to young to me).

Adrien's POV

I told father that I wanted to go and meet Lydia at the air port but he refused, saying that my education is important and that I will see her after school. But I didn't listen; I talked Natalie into letting me come and not tell him. Which took a lot of begging... but it will be worth it.
Natalie and I wait by the escalator where the people who were on the plane would go to get to the main door. I have my eyes peeled staring at the top of the escalators for a little 6 year old sister that looks just like me with her hair in pigtails, but that's not who I saw. I barley recognized her at first, the thing that gave it away that it was Lydia was her bright green eyes and blond hair, but it wasn't in pigtails anymore. She had long blond hair almost down to her waist, wearing black legging, a long dark blue shirt with a jean jacket, black converse and sunglasses. She only had one big suitcase and a backpack. As she stepped off the escalator I saw her looking around, I'm guessing for a sign saying her name since she doesn't know what Natalie looks like. I start to walk toward her, still not noticing me. "Lydia!" I call out and she looks right at me, almost with a shocked expression on her face then walks toward me as I break into a jog with arms stretched open and she drops her suitcase and jumps on me and into my arms. "I've missed you sooo much!!" She says still holding on to me like when we were kids. "I've missed you too." I say and she lets go of me. I grab her suitcase and start to walk back to Natalie as she tells me about her plane ride here.

Lydia's POV

The car ride didn't seem that long since Adrien and I were talking nonstop that Natalie couldn't get a single word in. We arrive at the big mansion and I step out of the limo. "Just like how I remembered." I say to myself and I walk in as Natalie gets my suitcase but I grab my backpack. "You still have your same room. I mentioned to dad that you shouldn't have the same bed and dresser from when you were 6, so last week we got you all new stuff. You're gonna love it." Adrien says as we step into the house and up the stairs. We walk up the stairs and turn right, since turning left will lead you too Adrien's room. I open the door to see that it has been changed a lot since the last time I saw it. The size and layout of the room was very similar to Adrien's, except that I had a balcony that led outside and viewed the Eiffel Tower. The walls were painted a light blue instead of purple, my pick Barbie bed had been replaced by a king size bed with a flowery bed sheet and purple pillows (lots of pillows). There was now a flat screen tv and a couch where my toys used to be. I looked up to see that the balcony (second story) of my room was now open and filled with so many books I caking tell how many there were from just looking; that space was off limits to us when we were younger because our mom thought it was too dangerous. I can see that my balcony had a patio set that consisted of 2 chairs and a table, I can also see that my walk in closet was full of new clothes (probably picked out by Natalie). The bathroom that connected to my room was now fully stocked with makeup, straighter, blow dryer, towels, and other girly things. "Who designed this?" I asked in awe as I turn around to see Adrien grinning. "Father, Natalie and I. That's why I was asking you all those question; your favorite colour, types of books, hobbies." He said as he gazed around the room. "I wanted to make you feel at home again." He says and I hug him once more. "It's perfect, thank you." I say as I look over his shoulder at the far corner of the room. "Is that?" I say and gasp, I walk over to the corner and see a drawing table with all the latest and best drawing tools; including, a tracing table, stacks of sketchbooks of all sizes, pencils, paints, pencil crayons of every colour and size, along with many more amazing things. "Wait until you see all the different books." Adrien says with a laugh. "This is more then I would've asked for." I said looking back at him. "Thank you." I said again as Natalie knocked and entered the room. "Your father is on the phone for you Lydia." She says and I go to my bedside table and picked up the phone.
Phone call
Lydia: hello?
Mr Agreste: Hello Lydia, I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet you at the airport. I wasn't able to get out of this meeting.
Lydia: it's okay, I had... I was about to say Adrien but he gestured for me not to so instead I quickly changed it to Natalie. I had Natalie to keep me company.
Mr. Agreste: I'm glad, Adrien should be home from  school any moment now, I just wanted to see that you got home okay. Did you see your room?
Lydia: I did and it's amazing, thank you so much.
Mr. Agreste: Do you like everything? I hope we got everything right, Adrien, Natalie and I picked out things that we thought you would like. I hope the cloths will fit you.
Lydia: everything is perfect. And I'm sure they will.
Mr. Agreste: oh sorry I have to go, I'll see you in 3 days, I'll be coming back by airplane on Saturday evening. I'll call you soon.
Lydia: okay bye.
End of phone call
I hang up the phone and placed it down from where I ha picked it up. "He seems... different then I remember." I say to Adrien as we sit on the couch. "Yea, sometimes he seem okay, like he wants to be a proper father, but then other times he acts like I don't exist. I guess I'm kinda used to it. And plus I kinda like how he's not all over me to do things, unless it's for a photo shoot or something." He says. "Ahh, that's who I remember." I say with a laugh.

Hope you all like the first chapter!!!! Sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I'm righting this pretty late and I'm too tired to edit it. Comment what you think!

Ps. If you see this (* ) and it's italicized it's an authors side note. If there is no start and not italicized then it's a side note from the characters prospective.