Out

Do you ever wake up on the mornings and get the feeling that the whole world is against you?

That no matter what you try and do, you always get things thrown at you from all directions until you fall?

Just me?

Well it certainly felt like it was just me as the next morning, after a terrible nights sleep, of crying and overthinking. I had a phone call from Andy, summoning me to work.

As I walked into the store with my head down almost hiding from everyone, I slipped through the warehouse and upstairs to the managers office.

Andy opened at the first knock. "Luna, you're here. Brilliant.. I uh- this is really confused me.. I, well you'll see." He got up collecting a stack of papers and some DVD's before we walked along the corridor and into the large break room.

The fun and relaxing ambience had gone. And in replacement for it, was a strict and confidential setting.

"Luna. Take a seat." A woman spoke.

"W-what's going on?" I stuttered taking a seat at the end of the 'T' shaped table.

I looked to Andy who looked as worried as me. He sat down near me shooting me a concerned glaze. There was a woman with 2 other men. All dressed in dark suits.

"We'll begin when the company director is here.." She answered. Her black bobbed hair moving in a sleek like way.

I nodded and began looking around wondering why the hell someone like me was here. Was I on some trial?

The door opened and Alec gave me a quick smile. However as I was about to ask him what the hell was happening, he took his seat, in the company directors chair.

"You can't sit there, we are waiting for the director." I announced folding my arms already bored with all this.

Didn't they understand that when women were upset with break ups, we needed chocolate, ice cream and Bridget Jones?!

"Well he has just arrived." Alec replied.

"Get another chair then?" I frowned not understanding why he had chosen that seat.

"He won't need a chair because he's already sat on one."

"Who?" I asked looking at them all.

"It's me.."

My blood emptied my face as I looked at him, my legs seemed to buckle as I sat down with a slump. "Y-you said you were a HR man."

"Well I am. I'm also the company director, now shall we start?" He asked looking at me.

I've been in bed with the company director. This is bad, I know this is really bad. Oh god I'm fired. This is why they are here!

"All matters for previous issues are to be left at the door Luna. If you need a minute." He said eyeing me.

That was my cue not to say a thing about leaving him in bed this morning when he came in at 4am to give me a hug cause I was sniffling.

"I-I'm okay." I nodded

"Excellent. Right let's get this meeting underway." He smiled folding his fingers together.