Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Arthur woke up to warm soft hands roaming down his body, loosing his pants and pulling them down. Despite his pounding head from all the drinking the previous night his body immediately responded to the touch.

He groaned as the soft hands fisted his already hard member in a vise grip, Natasha always had a special way of apologizing to him no matter what the situation was. He reached down, blindingly searching for her to hair as support and she moaned as he massaged it.

Without caution, the young hypnotizing blue-eyed man from the bar, Spencer, came across his sight as Natasha made love to him with her mouth. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help but remember the mans lean form and the way his perfect pink lips moved as he spoke.

With that thought in mind a tingling sensation traveled down his spine and he immediately arched his back and came with a loud groan, panting as his eyes finally took notice of the world.

"I'm sorry for last night, babe". Natasha whispered as she scooted up his body and straddled his chest. Now that he opened his eye, he can finally see that she was dressed in his button down shirt from last night and her hair was in a messy updo.

He sighed. This conversation really wasn't going to help the pounding headache he could already feel creeping back in his head. Especially the fact that he basically just came because he invisioned Spencer's lips. He didn't want to think about what it meant right now, his brain will probably come back to it after his regular morning cup of coffee.

"It's okay Natasha. I really don't want to talk about it right now because I have a splitting heading and it will most likely just bring up another argument.

Her lips formed in a pout at first, but then turned into a full blown grin without caution. She started bouncing up and down on his chest and he looked at her in confusion.

"So guess what?".

He would, but he was too scared of the creepy grin she was giving him.

As if she knew exactly what he was thinking she rolled her eyes, but braced her hands on his chest, bringing her head closer to his.

"I booked us a spa treatment yesterday so we could both relax." She looked so giddy with the statement that he almost felt guilty for the next words he uttered.

"Natasha, I'm a man. Spas are for women." He drolled.

'Yeah, right. Cause you didn't just come from the image of a man, how much more of a women can you get.'

His conscious chided and he inwardly groaned, trying not to remember the event.

"Come ooon, its gonna be fun! And aren't you the one who wanted us to come on this vacation and spend time together."

That's true, but all he really wanted to do right now was go to the gym and distract himself from the world and his mind because he can recall looking at the brochure and it stated that spas were either open in the morning or night, only rarely in the day. Plus,the spa would only just give him more time to think about his life and it's complications, and he really didn't need that.

He sighed wearily and placed his hands on her waist, gently raising her off his chest. She rolled off but kept her pleading eyes trained on him.

"I wanna go to the gym this morning to work out my hangover. The spa doesn't sound too appetizing right now baby". With that said he glanced at her sulken face and frowned apoligetical.

"I promise I'll make it up to you tonight". He leaned over and slowly kissed her frowning lips that still didn't move.

She was upset, and he knew he was being a jerk, so he would make a promise to himself and her that they were gonna make sweet love all might long.