Chapter 17

A/N: This chapter is under construction so beware of a change in it guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Epilogue

Arthur exhaled a shuttered breath as the door slammed behind him. He did it. He actually went through with it. It felt like the weight of years of hard work and dedication to his and Natasha's relationship finally evaporated and left him with a sense of relief. He didn't know whether he should be celebrating or feeling guilty, to be honest. This is what he wanted, right?

With a head full of confusing emotions, Arthur walked until he reached Spencers room. He stopped in front of it silently. Entering this door seemed like a monumental moment, this was the beginning of something new. He would now have to face the struggles of being accepted in his company, in the closet or not, face the fact that he would have to go through a rough and hellish divorce just to be able to be with the man behind these doors.

His life would be changed anew whether for better or wore but he knew it didn't matter because Spencer was the piece of something that he's been missing all these years. The spark that he missed in the sex life and relationship with Natasha. With a content smile, he used the key to open the door and walked through.

The first sight he saw was Spencer cross legged on the bed, folding clothes into a suitcase. The man looked up with a radiant grin on his face when he saw Arthur walk in.

"You're back early."

Arthur gave him a crooked smile, closing the door behind him then walking over to the bed.

"I did it," He breathed. Arthur watched as his blue eyes widened from shock to adoration, his eyes suddenly becoming glossy as the man placed the clothes in his hands down.

"You did?" Arthur watched as the mans lips trembled as he nodded with a wide grin on his face.

***

5 Years Later..

"Arthur, don't forgot the car keys!" Spencer yelled across the room he rushed to pull on his boots.

"Yeah I know babe," He watched as the man popped his head out the bathroom, a toothbrush in his mouth. Spencer huffed, one thing he disliked about being married to the man was that he had a tendency to be late for things. It was cute though, because he usually ended up forgetting to put on an item of clothing which never seems to hold in a snicker from Spencer. He remembered on their wedding day, a year after getting home from their cruise, Arthur was late because he had overslept, it was a funny sight when Spencer witnessed the man down the isle wearing mixed socks.

The boots firmly tied, he walked to his son's, Greyson's, room to retrieve the little munchkin. Looking around the batman themed room, he didn't see the baby in his bed where he last left him. Spencer huffed, not this again, he thought. Ever since the baby learned to walk, he'd develop the game of hide in seek, something Arthur taught him, and the tyke would hide whenever he knew they were late for something.

"Greyson? Ohh Greyy, where are you?" He grudgingly played along and his ears perked up when he heard a small boyish giggle.

"I wight hewe daddy wook!" The toddler cried out happily, jumping out from behind his crib. The toddlers cheeks were flushed, a tell tale sign that he was probably holding his breath to keep in his laughter.

"Oh, there you are! I found you, come here." I grinned at him and opened my arms, watching as he waddled his way quickly over to me, Finally in my arms, I hoisted him up.

"Look what you did Grey, you wrinkled up your handsome shirt," I chastised lightly, trying to fix plaid decently.

The toddlers eyes mirrored my own as he tried to mock me. "No you mess up my shirt daddy. Papa sed that no nice,"

I narrowed my eyes at the mischievous kid and blew at his cheek, watching as he wriggled in my arms. I held onto him tight and walked him outside and to the car.

"You mister are gonna get in big trouble for your mouth," I joked at him and the baby giggled once more and stuck his tongue out as I clipped him into his car seat. Boy was he a troublemaker.

"Arthur!" I yelled across the lawn and watched as the man hastily ran out the house, this time missing a shoe.

"Oh my God, what am I going to do with you two?" He shook his head.

At the side is Greyson>>