Chapter 16

A/N: Dear readers, this will be the last chapter before the epilogue because honestly I don't want to keep dragging this book. I feel as if my heart is in another book and it isn't fair to leave this book on hold so long, quite unfair actually. Therefore, I apologize. The way I will end this book would possibly inspire and leave room for me to write a sequel to it, a short one, but still. But that is only if I see and you verbly address you want a sequel because compared to the other books I've written...this one in particular is lacking votes and reads. For all the people who have supported it, thank you and....yup ;)

 Their breaths tangled, hot and fierce and Spencer felt Arthur's hand make a trail from his chest to the hem of his pants. Spencer felt his breath picken up as the man slowly started to discard the pants, his hardening cock slowly becoming exposed to warm draft in the room. Spencer shivered .

With closed eyes, Spencer felt as Arthur rubbed his firm and large hand over his clothed length, bringing a moan out of Spencer.

"Arthur.." He shuttered out and the man took no time at all removing the rest of Spencers clothes, as well as his own. When they were finally naked, Arthur reached over the counter, bringing out a small bottle of lubricant.

"Gonna make you feel so good," Arthur whispered, his voice deep and rich with arousal. Spencer felt his whole body climb to a whole new level of desperate need as he opened his legs wide in invitation, commencing a low growl out of the tall man.

Spencer opened his eyes and saw Arthur's eyes glazed over and mouth parted as he worked some substantial amount of lube onto his thick pulsing length. He watched as the man's sculpted chest and biceps rippled with every stroke.

Spencer had to bite his lips hard, in order not to embarrass himself, when Arthur soon removed his hand from his own length and replaced it on Spencers. His strokes were sure and firm, and Spencer felt his body react to the touch, pleasure filling his whole body.

His breath was starting to pick up more when suddenly Arthur removed his hand. Spencer whined.

"Fuck, Arthur. Please" He knew soon or later he would have to resort to begging because the man seemed to like teasing him. 

"Shh." Arthur whispered in his ear, nipping the tip. Spencer moaned at the slight pain, relishing a little bit in it. Soon enough, he felt one of Arthur's fingers make it way down to tease the rim of his hole. Spencer whimpered at the touch, desperate for the man to just take him. He didn't want to be teased. He wanted to be thoroughly fucked. by no one but this man.

When Arthur's lubed finger entered him, Spencer breath came out in a sigh of relief as his body immediately tightened around it. He couldn't help but slowly push himself down onto the finger that after a while turned into two, then three. And by that time he was a wanton mess.

"Fuck. So pretty," He heard Arthur groan out and Spencer, now realizing his eyes were clenched tight, opened them only the man staring at him as if he was gazing at something magnificent with pure unadulterated lust clouded over his eyes.

Another minute or so of Spencer pushing down on the three fingers stuck firmly inside of him and then it was gone. Replaced by something bigger and better. He didn't protest as he felt the bare head of Arthur's length slowly started making it's way inside of him.

Spencer had to hold his breath as his body tried to get used to Arthur's wide spread. The mix of pleasure and pain soon got to his head though and that's when he started to move, his legs making their way around Arthur's chest to his back.

They moved in sync, Arthur pushing in at the same time Spencer pushed himself down. Spencer's whole body felt heated and soon enough he felt himself and Arthur start to pick up pace as their bodies heightened to a different level of pleasure. Spencer couldn't describe the feeling. The best feeling in the world was being completely filled by this man. He could feel the man's cock prodding its prostate as he angled and thrusted away inside of him.