Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Arthur sighed in content as the glaring bright sun warmed his wet skin and soothed his aching bones after the long swim he just endured. He crossed his arms behind his head, now laying comfortably on a small beach chair that could hardly outmatch his long legs and built body. His eyes squinted, automatically protecting themselves from the sun and he heard and felt Spencer's presence as he placed drinks on the small table with a small smirk.

"One honey strawberry cocktail, probably the girlies drink I've ever heard of". Arthur pouted, but went to grab his fruity drink.

"What can I say? These things are seriously addicting. You gotta try it." Even though Spencer's eyes were shielded behind the dark aviator sunglasses he could still imagine he saw the man roll his eyes.

Spencer grabbed the head of his cold beer and took a sip, Arthur's eyes immediately capturing the mans pink pouty lips and recapping the heated moment they shared in Spencer's room. Arthur felt his body heat up and his cock rose in remembrance.

When Spencer pulled the beer away from his lips, he glanced up at Arthur an rose a suspicious eyebrow. But Arthur quickly averted his gaze, blushing as he reaching over to grab his drink.

He almost moaned as the soft sweet drink hit his tastebuds and he struggled to sigh in complete and utter satisfaction.

"Damn, you look like your tryna hold back an orgasm". Spencer said and Arthur glanced over to notice Spencer was also staring at him with a heated gaze.

All hi brain could conjure was different naughty things he could do with the blue-eyed man. He wanted to lick the pink pouty lips and bend Spencer over...

"Arthur!" Arthur's head snapped back to the present a he turned his head over to see Natasha running with his cellphone in one hand and the other hand holding her floppy pink hat. He sat up immediately an raised his eyebrows.

He pretended not to notice the way Spencer tended and the distant look he got as he layed back in another beach chair.

When Natasha reached over to him she jutted her hands over to him and handed over his ringing phone. He sighed and was about to remind her that he wasn't trying to take business calls on vacation and neither should she.

"It's the Fillmore company".She said before he could even get a word out. His eyes widened and he hurried to press answer on the shrieking phone.

"Sterling". He said, his voice immediately changing into business mode.

"Arthur, I've had a recent change of plans and instead of us having that decision meeting after you come back from your vacation, we can have it when we both come back".

Arthur's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Arthur didn't quite understand because even though Sterling Enterprise was a very well put business, it still needed allies and Fillmore company was his best solution - being as it was the next best. He had informed the company and the David Fillmore himself, agreed to meet with Arthur after his with the finality on his decision.

"I beg your pardon". He said and the man on the other line chuckled, obviously amused by Arthur's confusion.

"My wife has decided a vacation together is well past overdue, and she decided that since she had such a great time chatting with your wife the other night that she wanted us to join you on your trip."

"Oh". He muttered and he glanced up to see Natasha looking at him with apprehension.

"..unless its a problem, of course"Then man said nonchalantly, but he mans tone clearly said that if Arthur rejected him, the alliance would be a no go.