Chapter 13

Chapter 13 [BEWARE OF SUCKY CHAPTER] { Severe writers block}

Soft ruffling of sheets woke Spencer out of his sated slumber and he peeked a weary eye open only to see Arthur rolling out of bed.

"Don't leave". It was pathetic and a futile request because he knew the man needed to leave no matter how much he protested against it.

The regretful look Arthur gave him only made Spencer feel like a love sick puppy. "I don't want to but-"

"Forget it." Spencer said finally and sat up slowly, wincing at the faint throb in his ass. It was a good kind of pain though, like a mark that Arthur's been there and made his claim.

Arthur sighed and dropped the pants that he grabbed from the floor. He started to walk forward. Spencer wanted to tell him to stay put, not to make any further advances because the closer the man got to him the more Spencer wanted to encourage a repeat of last night.

But before he could even protest, Arthur had already sat down on the bed near Spencer and brushed a loose blonde hair from Spencer's eyes. It was most likely a tangled mess and it would be hell when he was ready to comb it out.

"Don't be upset." Arthur's warm breath didn't fail to make Spencer face tingle. But he decided he had to stay his ground and not give in to his already awaken cock.

"I'm not upset. You told me how things were going to be and I accept whatever you need to do. I only want to be with you, and I have been given time".

Lie lie lie. Well except for the last part. Technically, Arthur's been spending a vast amount of time with him but it didn't mean he that he didn't want more. If Spencer had his way he would love Natasha eliminated from the equation.

"God, you're too good for me". Arthur leaned over giving Spencer a sweet kiss that almost made his toes curl. Arthur groaned and pulled back, his eyes dilated and bright. "Let's do something today. Just you and me."

Spencer's heart skipped a bet and he felt his face lift up in a grin. "Really?" God, he hoped his voice didn't come out in a squeak because even though Arthur and himself hung out a lot during the days, the tall man still had to spend some time with his wife; careful not to make anything obvious. But it always made his heart swell when Arthur spent time with him. Spencer could feel himself fall deeper and deeper with every glance of the warm brown eyes.

Arthur grinned too and placed his hand on Spencer's, giving it a little squeeze. "Yeah, we dock in St. Thomas today. Therefore, we can ditch the wives so we can go explore. I even booked them a spa treatment in one of the local Salons."

"What about David?". I couldn't help the question from coming out because even though they made it possible to avoid Natasha and Miranda they still had Mr. Filmore and his wife to worry about.

Arthur must not have thought about that specific problem itself because he groaned and scrubbed a hand down his face. "I don't know..maybe we can. Shit, I don't know I'm hoping we can ditch them today."

Spencer nodded. There were positives and negatives about that solution but he wasn't going to voice his opinion about it. He was just happy that Arthur even offered to spend the day with him.

****

Even though no one was walking around, because it was extremely early in the morning, Arthur was cautious as he silently clicked the door closed.

He was literally on cloud nine. His body was drained out from the quick high school like make out session with Spencer before he left. Only thing he had he had do now was seek back into Natasha and his room and pretend he didn't just finish making love to a man last night.