Serious Talk

Hiya guys! I really need to be serious right now... I never really though about what might happen if this story became popular. I didn't honestly think I'd pass 200 reads but heh... here I am! The quirky, amazing person you read a book written by!

Anyway... back to the topic... I was recently reading a Truth or Dare book (not naming names) that really seemed to copy me and some of the things that happened in the book. I'm not saying don't go out and write your own book by any means... quite the opposite actually I want you all to be successful writers!!

What I don't want though, is someone stealing the ideas I came up with. So please guys if you see someone coping my ideas tell them to stop because that is technically copyright which is illegal... so if you are one of those people or you know a write that is doing this tell them to/just stop. I appreciate all of you but I don't want other people getting credit for MY hard work.

If you are planning on using a ('a' meaning ONE) reference or idea in my book please notify me in advance and give me credit please. Nini_Nerdy_Girl  actually came up with the character Rebekah and because of that I gave her credit (and she was ok with me using the character). But storyline on the other hand.... you can't steal like that. In the book i read they also used some phrases that aren't commonly used and situations that I came up with as well. 

So yeah... please don't copy my ideas [meaning situations, people (not including the MyStreet people) setting and events] from my book... i know it may seem like a lot and I'm being a b**ch... but trust me I'm not, I just want you to not copy me make original work 👍 so yeah...

~Wolfie