Laurfie Special!

"So... where do you want to go for our honeymoon bebe?" Laurence asked Wolfie. She smiled, "Well... we both never went to Love~Love Paradise so that would be nice." Laurence smirked, "I'm already one step ahead of you sweetheart~" Wolfie gasped and punches Laurence, "First off you're the best and second don't call me that~" Laurence winked seductively, "I know!~ Now come on let's get packing!" "Wait- When does the plane leave?!" Wolfie asked panicked. "Um... in about 20 minutes." Laurence replied sheepishly. Wolfie gave Laurence an angry look before dragging him back to her house to get packed. "OW HEY!" Wolfie sighed, "stand outside while I get changed lover-boy." Laurence pouted, "But bebe~ were married now can't I-" "NO!" she yelled blushing before slamming the door on his face. "Aw... come on!" He teased as he ran across the street to pack as well.

"BEBE IM COMING IN!" Laurence hollered before opening Wolfie's bedroom door. "Are you don't packing yet?" he asked, staring at Wolfie laying on the floor. Laurence leaned down, looking closer at her face noticing she was asleep. He sighed, then picked her up-bridal style-and placed her in the backseat of his car. Her suitcase was thrown into the trunk along with his. Laurence climbed into the front seat and began driving to the airport where their rented private jet.

"Uggggghhh. Where am I?" Wolfie growled sitting up in an unfamiliar chair. "Well good morning sleeping beauty!~" a voice cooed to me running their hand through my hair. "Hey Laurence..." Wolfie mumbled, "Where are we?" He laughed, "On our way to Love~Love Paradise my love~" "Ohhhhhh! EEEEEEKKKK! I ALMOST FORGOT I WAS MARRIED TO YOU AND WE WERE GOING TO PARADISE!!" Wolfie squealed in excitement nearly hopping out of her seat. "How could you forget an adorable hunk like myself is your husband?" Laurence joked poking Wolfie in the stomach making her giggle. "Cuz it's kinda weird calling you my 'husband'." She answered, "I'm just going to call you idiot... or Laurence or 'Teddy Bear'." Laurence froze, "Don't you dare! You KNOW Michi came up with that!" Wolfie laughed, "Obviously you baka! Why do you think I'm bringing it up... it's HILARIOUS!!" Laurence frowned, "Aren't you jealous?" "Why?" Wolfie questioned. "Maybe because someone was my girlfriend before you?" Laurence asked worriedly. "That may be true... but I... Wolfie Robin was your first and ONLY wife!" Laurence rolled his eyes, "You're so over dramatic you know that?" she grinned, "Says you Lover Boy!" shoving him slightly. "Lemme go to sleep, you already got your beauty sleep now I need mine." Laurence complained. "Fine sleepy head." Wolfie said before walking up to the head of the plane to get food.

"LAURENCE WAKE UP!! WE'RE HERE!" Wolfie yelled waking up the sleepy Laurence. "Ughhhhh Wolfie what the hell..." She rolled her bright blue eyes, "We're here you doofus." Laurence sat up, "Ohhhhhh, alright let's get off of the plane." Wolfie tugged on his arm forcing him out of his seat and out of the plane.

~~~~~~~
"Oh my Irene.... it's so PRETTY!" Wolfie hollered in excitement, running off to their hotel room. "Hey wait up... WOLFIE SLOW DOWN IM NOT AS FAST AS YOU!" Laurence yelled sprinting after her.

"EEEK!" Wolfie screamed as she approached the ~fancy~ hotel. "huff I know right wheeze!" Laurence panted. "Come ONN Laurence! I wanna see our room!" "Ughhhhh" Laurence whined trudging to the elevator. "Don't you have jet-lag?" he asked Wolfie tiredly. She shook her head, "Nope! But I wanna go swimming!!" Laurence sighed, "But first we sleep." "Deal! But we have to get to the room first!" Wolfie hollered right as the elevator doors opened, flying to the room she's not actually flying she's just running really fast Laurence walked to the eager Wolfie, who was attempting to pick up all the luggage at once. He snickered and picked up his bags while Wolfie opened the door. The room was beautiful! It was even green themed... both or their favorite color. "Do you like it?" Laurence asked Wolfie. She squealed in happiness before hugging him tight, snuggling her face into his chest and wrapping her tail around him. "I love it!" She mumbled. They just stood there hugging for a while, then grabbed the luggage and dragged it inside. "Sleep?" Laurence pleaded. "Sleep." She responded flopping on the bed. Laurence laughed and began tickling Wolfie. "HAHAHAA - L-L-LAURENCE S-AHAHAH STOPPPP!" She shrieked, fighting his arms. He finally stopped and Wolfie was exhausted from laughing so much😂. "I'm gonna get you for that Lover-Boy..." she warned him as she snuggled close to him-falling asleep almost instantly. "I love you too." Laurence stated drifting off to sleep. 

BAM DONE! I finished before my initial goal! Celebratory Cake for all!!!! *hands out cake* If you guys want -after a truth or dare chapter- I'll continue this but for now... adios!

~Wolfie🐺💚