The meet

Steven was watching the moment his father met the diamond that was mourning of her fallen sister, how the tyrant was quickly fascinated and with  Greg's "survival skills" and the moment that Steven's fears came true ; when  his father was snatched by a gem to be taken as a treasure, prisoner till death even and all he did for that moment was watch in complete horror as the ship appeared and the diamond started to move to it and without a thought Steven moved and his mouth moved-to yell.
"STOP!" Was all the little gem said to make the diamond stop and her pearl move to the source of yelling," who was that my pearl?" As the blue skinny gem walked to the area of bushes Steven braced himself breathing in and out," I don't see-" but the pearl was interrupted with the young boy jumping up from the bushes determined to get his father back," IT WAS ME!" The pearl jumped a bit back frightened with the news while her owner turned to the tiny little being surprised but curious again," pearl?" "My diamond?" Bowed the blue pearl as Steven walked to the pearl his hands in fist and sweat forming on his head," bring the being here please," as the pearl turned jumping again to see the little boy next to here she then gestured to Steven to her diamond and Steven just walked with a furious look but in his head he was frightened to see an actual diamond-a tyrant in person.
The first and only time he saw a diamond was when peridot had called her diamond-yellow diamond who didn't care for the earth or and life form but herself for what it seemed at the time but that was only a call; but this was a different story, he came all the way from the other side of the world to find answers but when he came he got a diamond who grieved over the fallen and now was taking his father like a prize-but he had to be brave at the moment and keep character.
"You are another being I see? Why do you seek to come at the time of my departure?" Steven prepared for his answer and just went for it "You...YOU TOOK MY DAD!" He pointed to his dad who was frightened and ended up yelling his sons name as he saw him "STEVEN!" The diamond took a moment to digest this all in and started to look more depressed and said in a sad tone, "you are family aren't you?" Greg yelled as he struggled to escape the tyrants hand ," YES HE'S MY SON!" Steven then saw the diamond look down as tears started to form again in his eyes "oh geez she's going to cry again." Thought Steven and just as he predicted it happen she started to cry and she kneeled down and said shakily," I-I'm such a b-b-bad diamond to...to do a th-thing like this." Steven cried as well and then started to walk to the tyrant with his face braver as ever until the diamond said ,"P-pink ...would n-never wanted th-this... I'm sorry I-i almost separated you two!" And Steven started to feel bad and his face softened as he approached the huge gem and patted her dress," no it's not your fault you were just to curious with us human beings but that's ok," the diamond looked to the small boy who hugged her dress and she looked starry eyes and as Steven turned to her to show that he was crying too and he said to her face to face," you can take me and my dad with you I won't mind I just didn't want my dad to go anywhere without me." The diamond held her hand out to him and her pearl as the two sat down and she put Greg with the two and Greg now freed hugged his son ," Steven thank you!" Steven then giggled and the diamond smiled as the four headed into the ship to set off into the unknown.