Fear

Steven and Greg were on a ship of a leader who is part of the enemy in her room on the ship as elegantly decorated it was, Steven sitting on a enormous pillow with his father, Greg, and the  pearl. As he was looking at a wall he was thinking about what if's that moment "what if she sees my gem," he turned to see his father looking around again in awe like the first few times, his father then turned and waved at him smiling with a bit awkwardness in it his eyes grew wide and he turned around putting his hands on his head concerning over something new "what will happen to dad if they find out?"
Meanwhile Greg was with mixed emotions of concern and confusion for his son as he saw him in his current state he wanted to help him calm down,so he was crawling about to bring a hand to his son when he heard a drop fall onto the cloth of the pillow.
"Dammit." Steven thought as tears started to fall down one then another and more as he felt scared now; if he was to be seen with a gem he would more likely have to deal with homeworld and there rage and what will happen to his dad then would they torture him or- Steven felt his breathing go fast as his heart was loud in his ears he felt nauseous and couldn't breathe properly as he cried.
"Steven?" Greg responded but with no answer he didn't know what to do as he was getting a bit worried he was going to call him again but the only sound was the sound of liquid fall as Steven threw up Greg then started to panicked," STEVEN!" 
The pearl sitting near the throne watching had  got up quickly too to see what had happened as Greg ran to his son who was currently sitting in a ball position with his hands on his head bawling so much as his breathing was very quick ,"Steven are you ok?!" As Greg touched him he saw he was shaking and Steven was trying to talk," I..." He then coughed and started to throw up again as Greg just patted his back trying to help Steven then tried to continue to talk," I-I'm sor-sorry b-but I'm scared!" Greg was so shocked all he did was quickly hug him and he felt Steven hot and shaking his breathing quick as he felt so bad that he just watching his son with all his anxiety and fear get the best of him he wanted to just be back home to his van and his life where it was just him and his son.
"I know Steven," he said "I am scar-scared too." Steven felt like if everything in time stopped like it was just him and his father "he's scared." Steven put his arms around his father feeling protected,calm even as he soaked in this moment. Greg felt his son become calm as his breathing slowed down and that made him relieved.
As the two had there father son moment the blue pearl was processing what had happened as she walked down to clean the vomit as she put her hands out in front of her as water came from the door and onto the vomit mixing both elements as Steven and Greg saw this Greg was a bit freaked out but Steven was starry eyed as he saw this amazed by the scene, the pearl then froze it touching it breaking it down till nothing was left as she turned she saw eyes on her as she blushed "oh um..." "that was-" "AMAZING!" As the two responded she then turned avoiding there gaze and Steven just laughed the pearl and Greg were looking at each other with confusion but Greg turned to his son laughing away-no fear or anxiety,no tears all Greg can do was smile at his happy son.