The conversation

Previously in a diamond and the sinner Greg had gotten taken from one of the tyrants at homeworld,blue diamond, and Steven had done his way and had yelled to the gem demanding his father back and it...didn't go so well. After the incident Steven agreed to let the tyrant go take his father and himself and now they are currently in the ship setting a course to homeworld.
Steven was amazed at the ship, inside the ship was way different than the ship jasper and peridot had arrived in months ago; this ship had more elegance sceneries than the green ship he'd been in, this ship had all shades of blue and on the occasion pink and lots of curtains with beads and gold on them Steven thought to himself ,"wow this place looks real fancy-wonder why she decorated it?" As they approached the middle both Greg and Steven were amazed at the blue crystal chandelier as it sparkles and gave the room an amazing touch. Steven gave a big gasp and Greg was too speechless to say anything; Steven looked at the blue pearl who was sitting down with her hands together looking straight and then at the diamond and then back at pearl and started a conversation," this place is really fancy blue diamond...is that your name?" The tyrant looked at him and then the area and answered happily," indeed it is," and she then stopped and looked at the tiny beings in her hands and questioned them," I forgot to ask but what is your name darling?" Steven looked at his dad who was looking at the two and nodded and he answered," my name is Steven- Steven universe and I'm-" he then got hit with a sensation of fear- he couldn't say he was a gem or say his mother name Rose Quartz, who had shattered a diamond-Pink diamond the youngest of the sisters and now his mother was the most wanted gem probably in the universe, so Steven was being hesitant and finding someway to not say anything about his gem or his mother so he got and idea," I'm a human being who lives my father, Greg Universe." Greg then smiled awkwardly and waved and the fellow tyrant smiled and waved to him with her other hand the four then ended up making it to the tyrant's room as the door opened Steven and Greg were amazed and let out a woah.
The room had a huge chair with another chandelier and fabric going to four sides of the ceiling and there were so many pillows of all shades of blue and gold; the diamond then walked all the way to the huge chair and sat down as she then let the three settle into pillows near her chair and let the three get comfortable. After getting all cozy and comfortable the conversation continued as the fellow tyrant curios with her findings asked them another question," from my understandings two of your beings get together and love each other and in the process they make another being but I don't see another of you beings with you where is the other?" Steven and Greg looked at each other and thought the same thing- they can't say roses name so as Greg was about to say something Steven quickly answered," she's not here at the moment," blue got a sad face and said worried," did I leave the other being?" Steven then waved a hand trying to explain ," no no,she's not here because she's....well she's gone." The tyrant face fell and said sadly ," she is dead?" Steven got straight posture-dead, what a strange word to here from a gem who only poofs but he also remembered that gems can also go corrupt or worse shattered. He then looked up to a tyrant who was sad looking and then said gloomy," I understand the feeling of losing a person you loved for so long ," Steven pretended to not know and gave her a amazed looked," really?" He looked at her and she was looking straight a hand near her face as she moved her fingers a bit ," she was an amazing, loving gem to be around always full of energy and happy but some beings can turn the other around in a way you wouldn't imagine," her face was tearing up and so was Steven's as her story continued," a gem of her quartz had taken the one I loved away and..." Steven and Greg had faced her; the tyrant had her face in her hand as tears escaped and Steven's tears were escaping to. He felt sad for her he didn't know how it felt to have a love one taken away as the crystal gems had always come back, Connie and his father weren't really harmed at all by any missions, and he knew not really anything about his mother but only that she betrayed her own kind,made a war come to play,met his father, and created him but he felt horrible for her and imagined if he didn't speak up which made him even more depressed. She then sniffed and tried to continue," she...(sniff) w-was shat-" but the sentence didn't finish as she started to bawl in front of them; Steven looked at her pearl who was getting up and patting the tyrants dress then hugging it Steven started crying but his own tears as he felt guilty as this was his mothers doings for making her own kind suffer the great damage she left for him to do himself.
Steven got up and walked up to the other leg and hugged it and cried as well and said trying to keep his tears and voice in control," I'm...so S-sorry for y...your lost blue diamond." The tyrant had looked down to see her dress with two people hugging it and another coming to do the same and later the three hugged her bottom gown and she tried to gain a voice," t...thank you..." Steven then looked up and smiled as his tears flowed onto his cheeks," no prob bob." And the four ended up staying that way until the ship dramatically halted making the three stumble and fall she tyrant then looked up and said to the three," something is wrong ," she looked at her pearl and said ,"pearl?" The pearl looked up to her owner with a cations ,"y-yes my diamond?" "You keep a watch on our guest," as she stood and walked to the door as it open automatically as she said angry through gritted teeth ,"I need to figure this out." And with that the doors closed leaving the pearl and the two humans all alone.