Meanwhile on earth

Hey everyone sorry it's been a while but  I started marching band and school so I couldn't really write the story but I finally got to settle down and now I'm here to FINALLY continue this story and now...here we go!!!

Garnet is a gem who are made of two other gems one who is the fury,one the patience and when two are together they are made of love; love that is so stronger that homeworld finds them to be a disgrace as they are two different gems but now there here-on earth where there is freedom to be garnet and that's what makes earth special to her and the other crystal gems, protectors of the planet earth and there names and garnet ,pearl, amethyst and the youngest of them all Steven who is the son of rose quartz who was a rebel who started the crystal gems for any gem to be themselves with no one judging them since they are not representing homeworld anymore and are only representing themselves as a whole new being but she was also the rebel who destroyed the diamonds but shattering a tyrant who was pink diamond and since then homeworld has been hungry for the rebel so they can give her all the torture they can as a consequence of killing off a queen and a sister.
But Rose isn't here anymore as she gave up herself to have a child of her own for new life and that new life is Steven who is now learning, now seeing many perspectives and now feeling new ways on many different topics and his family as it is but what he doesn't know is that homeworld shadows and grief is all cast on him.

Garnet was in the temple her eyes watching a wall as she thought about the past about the argument she and pearl had with Steven as the words hit her like a paper ball she tried as much to keep her cool but something was bothering her like a feeling of something not right she soon walking out a door being transported into a house where amethyst was in the fridge finding anything to eat and pearl on the couch worried as she always was after an argument with anyone," He just wanted answers." Garnet looked at pearl who had a cup of tea on the table, which amethyst made and she more likely was not going to drink anytime soon, garnet can tell pearl was too thinking about the fight and she was taking t hard as well. Garnet walked to pearl taking off her shades and put a hand on her shoulder looking eyes to eye as the slender gem with a worried look; with that amethyst stopped her scavenger hunt for good food and turned to the two gems and was with a sadden face,she too knew it was sort of rough for them to refuse to answer Steven's questions. "Pearl...I think it was rough too for us to not answer him but when he comes back we'll apologize and let's see where that goes ok?" All pearl can do was nod as she had a lump in her throat but she realized something, what time was is? Pearl just got up and so did garnet as she returned her shades to there proper place and with that amethyst went back to her previous doing and pearl went to find a clock as garnet went up to the second floor which was Steven's room as she did something told her to search for clues to why she felt odd. Pearl found a clock after a while in the closet under the stairs and went to a plug, just as she did that garnet notice Steven clothing was majorly low like he took some; pearl was shocked to see it was 11:30 almost midnight and garnet went to her vision as she did she saw Steven and Greg but they were terrified and Steven whispered "help me" as he reveals his gem cracked and Greg was on the floor crying revealing Steven shattered gem. Garnet felt dizzy like if she was in a nightmare that wouldn't end every time she went on same outcomes Greg dead,Steven dead,Greg dead,Steven dead,both dead she was panicking as every outcome was coming out bad and she soon was in a vision where she knew too much.
Homeworld.
Everything was different,everything was advance from her last time both gems were there and soon she saw a trail setting two gems saying "you did it" "you caused it" and two pearls there with there eyes closed she then realized one, the blue one she then whispered as she New a nightmare was becoming a reality,  "there at..." as her whispers echoed two tall  figures appeared as Steven was floating in a lay down position his gem in front of his stomach shattered and Greg's cry's filling the room " homeworld." and she started backing away as tears of fear started to form on all three and the tall figures finally stopped as they opened there eyes one yellow, one blue and there voices both together sounding with both anger "YOU!" And Greg screamed as garnet left foot fell off a cliff and soon her whole body as she seemed like she was floating and soon the all the figures of all types of gems were everywhere eyes on her and say "you you you" and with that garnet fell back hitting her back body on the couch and floor.
Pearl and amethyst turned to see garnet who feel from the second floor as they panicked and ran to see if the fusion was alright as they got there they saw garnet shades were off and her eyes all with tears and fear as she rose up fast and was looking around saying gibberish as pearl and amethyst panicked "Garnet," pearl yelled tears stinging her eyes as she held her left arm "it's ok! What is wrong!? Is it Steven?!" Amethyst was on her right side yelling as well "Garnet! Calm down! What happened?!" Garnet soon yelled as she cried "STEVEN IS ON HOMEWORLD!"