Thunder and the rain

Blue was walking with pace as she was annoyed at the interruption of a crash "I swear you'll pay-" but the heels of another made her wonder who it was but the feeling of dread came on as she heard a furious voice ," this is the last straw she bent and I've finally had enough of her bullshit!" Another voice of a strict manner was heard echoed," yes yes my diamond let all of the thoughts out!" Blue immediately flew fast to her room and closed it immediately.
Meanwhile the three figures watched her decent to her pillows ,"m-my diamond?!" The blue gem said her hands forming a diamond shaped figure; blue was sweating tears springing out of her eyes and Steven did too making Greg hold his son. Greg with worry fading into play questioned ,"excuse me your...diamond? But what's the rush?" "We need to hide you two right away!" She had fear in her voice ,"why?!" The voice of a loud furious women came to answer Greg's answer, "BLUE DIAMOND!" The crash of thunder was heard and an explosion of some sort ,"that's why!" She said whispering now.
Steven stomach dropped again and anxiety was coming once more he noticed a very tall area with pillars and- wait it was a hallway?!
"Up there!" Steven exclaimed showing the area and blue immediately grabbed both forcefully making Greg Yelp and Steven gasp as she sort of squeezed both and a small crack noise was heard making Greg stop and look around. Just as blue put them up the door exploded and dust was everywhere as she protected herself and pearl and Greg and Steven quickly hid behind a pillar.
She smoke finally left as a gem with neon yellow everywhere and a small slender figure on her right posing in a hero but evil like pose and blue immediately feared the worse. "Yellow," blue said and Steven whispered "diamond!" And he glitched making Greg scared "Ah hello my lovely sister!" She said as she seemed to sound happy as so her expression showed too but it seemed creepy to all of them in the room watching ,"such a surprise to find you here you know?" "I-" blue began but yellow continued as she walked forward to blue and her pearl went with the blue pearl smiling back to the blue pearl then returning her gaze at the scene ,"you know I do remember you saying you were going to be leaving somewhere," the gem now face to face with blue her tone now changed to a sinister tone," somewhere besides earth." Blue eyes widened and she moved away slowly as she said frightened," but-I-ah" Yellow was furious now ," blue you know my rules now do you?!" "Y-yes but I-""NO BUTS!" And lighting came and thunder was heard as the explosions of fluffy cotton of pillows went everywhere and smoke filled again blue protected herself and everyone around except yellow diamond shielded from the smoke but force of wind hit making everyone fall to the ground.
Blue had fallen shielding her face as tears poured out and fear whimpers too. As the smoke was clearing out yellow began again, "You are so many things diamond you really are but," she quickly walk up to blue holding her from her neck making blue struggle for words and air,"you are worthless at trying." Yellow voice was low tone and evil making Steven shiver as chills went down but shivering made him glitch again making Greg panic again. He wanted to tell Steven he really did but if he did he would blow there cover and many horrible things can happen to everyone around him so he kept silent.
Blue was clawing at yellow as she tightened her grip and as she struggled Yellow started to laugh like crazy. The pearls look at each other and yellow pearl came to play ,"um-my diamond?" "NOT NOW PEARL!" "But your choking her!" "I WANT TO SEE THIS FUCKER SUFFER!" She began to laugh again like a crazy as her eyes widened and the pearl went back hold blue pearl as they can only watch.
Steven was now feeling blue everything her getting choked her emotions and everything he was now on the floor gasp and moving around trying to not choke her began to loose his consciousness as everything became blurred Greg was watching blue and yellow and wasn't watching his son but finally spoke ,"dad..." and Greg moved his head quickly to see his son suffering like the diamond and tears flowing down he looked like he was going to die. Greg panicked and picked up his son walking quickly from the hallway and out of the room to find a room but there were many but Greg ran trying to find one far from here so he can panic and help his son. "It's going to be ok Steven!" He said as he ran Steven can only see his fathers face searching for a room the struggle to keep awake was hard but he was trying so he won't die. His mind was now everywhere "What will the gems do? Connie? Lion!?" He felt like he failed but it was alright for him he deserved this all on him, the suffering, the pain, it almost felt good he then whispered before blacking out, "why yellow?..."

it felt liked it echoed as yellow yelled she heard the voice and she stopped pulling away from blue making the gem gasp for oxygen and her pearl cane to aid her. Meanwhile yellow eyes were wide as she was like a brick she started getting fearful memories "NO NO NO!" Yellow pearl just stood there with her hands covering her mouth she just witnessed her diamond she praised all these years almost kill for revenge all that...it felt wrong. Blue finally got back up confident now to get this tyrant of a devil out of her ship, out of her life, "You just messed up my dear." She said serious making yellow eyes widen even more the fear was more apparent on yellow diamond and it only made blue more confident. "Ugh...I..ah.." blue laughed as she watched and yellow dropped making her sweat more the pearl of hers watching frighten and in shock and blue walked up to the yellow gem sweating as she was frightening the blue gem was now saying in a frightening evil voice and staring at the yellow gem and she finally was up to her and hit her chest with her heel and the yellow gem yelled in pain "STOP!" Yellow said in pain and blue started to put force on her heel and the yellow gems widen and in pain was trembling and trying to stop it but it felt like force was pushing onto her making it heavy to get up, "BLUE DIAMOND STOP IT NOW!" As it echoed in her screaming painful screams but blue looked at her and said serious, "I can't do that now that I finally have you where I want now do we?" The scene was so surreal that yellow pearl fell to her knees and started to cry with her hands still over her mouth all of a sudden an emotion of her needing to save her diamond went over her and she immediately went up and ran to her diamond but the pearl was immediately hit with force and she fell to her side and saw the blue pearl and she stood with a look of a puppet," I'm sorry," the blue gem said and ran to her as being controlled and the yellow pearl ran back and avoided as much as she can of the gem.
"BLUE PEA-" and the black figures of pearls were seen fighting and not to long a huge poof was heard.
To be continued...