A quick note

Hey everyone so today I want to give you a quick update so I've finally finished my final exams for first semester so yeah I'm done and I've been working on the new chapter but you'll have to wait a bit more promise it'll be up by this upcoming week so be on the look out for it to come out so yes! :)
Secondly I am making new books so when you finish or are waiting for new content here you can check my other books I'm working on so I have so far a doki doki literature club book called doki doki isn't oki doki which is a first person experience which if you haven't seen the game play or haven't played it you can go in and support the game by playing it but I'm warning it does deal with depression,anxiety and even suicide and it is a horror game so if you get disturbed easily I wouldn't recommend playing but you can support me by reading my book and if you wanna listen to my personal life currently I have a book on that so you can know what's going on in the life of salty chicken 02 and I'm currently on the works of a Yuri on ice book called nobody compares to you which it's an alternate universe of episode 9 as a what if scenario so you can keep an eye out for that but yeah!
Anyway that's really it I'm sorry it's been a while but this upcoming week I should have more chapters here so stay tuned!
With love
Salty chicken 02 ❤️