~Chapter 1~

(Y/n) - Your Name
(Y/l/n) - Your Last Name
(H/c) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/c) - Eye Color
(F/c) - Favorite Color
(A/n) - Author's Note

Let's Begin...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Hello my name is (Y/n) (Y/l/n) and I'm 15 years old. I'm a only child and sometimes I wish that my parents will understand that I'm just teenager but they don't I will always get hit by them and they don't even care and they always say to me that I'm just mistake and was only born because they were just drunk when I was born. But I still love my life because I have friends at school and they don't know about my parents and there's just one friend that knows about my parents and her name is Kagome.
Right now it's the end of the day and Kagome came running towards me and said "Hey! (Y/n)!" I turned around "Hey Kagome, what's up?" She catch up to me and said "I already know that you don't want to go home because your mom and dad is there waiting for you so they can hurt you" "Kagome they won't because they might be at a bar right now-" I was interrupted by Kagome "No way!" She grabbed my hand and said "You're coming to my house and staying the night ok" She smiled. This is why I love Kagome being there for me because she understands what I'm going through. I smiled too and said "Ok".

Time skip : At Kagome's house

Kagome's P.O.V
(Y/n) and I arrived and both of us head to my room and I decided to do her hair. "Wow (Y/n) you have pretty (H/c) hair. It's so smooth" I said while brushing her hair. "Thanks Kagome, I have a lot of time to get it this way" she smiled. I feel bad for her I mean she gets abuse from her parents and gets called a 'mistake' from them but every single day at school she gets good grades and always have a smile on her face."Kagome...Kagome!" I heard (Y/n) call my name and I awoke from my thoughts. "Sorry (Y/n)" I continue to brush her hair.

(Y/n) 's P.O.V
Kagome was spacing out for a moment. I wonder what's wrong with her. I hope she's alright.

Time skip Nighttime

Kagome's P.O.V
It's time for bed and (Y/n) is asleep. I tried to sleep but I can't because I'm worried that HE would come and make me go back to his era. After a while I heard footsteps and I knew who were they from....INUYASHA.

Author's Note: Hey you guys I'm new at this so and I know it was short but don't worry I will get the next chapter if you like it and thank you for reading.