~Chapter 6~

Hey guys I AM SO SORRY!! I know I haven't been updating a lot like I promised but since summer is here I had to get use to it so I AM PROMISING you all that I will update more often. So onto the story.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Inuyasha's POV
When I turned around I saw... "Kikyo...". I mumble but enough for her to hear me. She just looked at me with her blank emotional face. There was silence until she broke it with a sigh.

"Inuyasha...have you found any information about Naraku?" She asked. I looked at her and shake my head. "Very well...then I shall take my leave." Kikyo began walking away from me. I looked at (Y/n) one last time. Then I followed Kikyo. '(Y/n) shouldn't be awake for awhile since she's tired so I might as well talk to Kikyo for a bit. (Y/n) will understand....right?' I thought to myself.

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up with voices I hear. I looked around me and I found that I still can't really move my leg but I just stood up and limped toward the voices.

"Are you alright?"

I heard a voice and it sounded like Inuyasha. When I was getting closer I saw him talking to a girl that looked kinda like Kagome. I hid behind a bush far enough so they can't see me.

"Yes I'm fine and doing well. Inuyasha...do you still...love me?" Asked the lady that looked like Kagome. My eyes widen when Inuyasha answered her.

"Kikyo...of course I do...there is no one that I love more than you." He walked towards 'Kikyo' and embraced her. She hesitated at first but hugged him back.

I then felt my heart ache. 'Inuyasha...I thought...maybe you and I?' I asked myself but looking back at Inuyasha and Kikyo. I could tell that they're close and I should just give up on him. 'WAIT!' I thought when I remembered something.

*Flashback*

While Inuyasha carried me I drifted off to sleep. I was still kinda awake then I felt warm lips touch my forehead.

"Don't ever change (Y/n)...." I knew it was Inuyasha and my heart melt when he said that. I finally knew I loved him. I then whispered to him but enough for him to hear.

"I forgive you Inu...yasha." I then finally fell asleep with my heart pounding.

*Flashback Ends*

'So he's a playboy! First he kissed me on my forehead and now he's hugging another girl. That's it! I'm done with Inuyasha!' I thought and limped away from the two.

Time Skip: (Y/n) arrived where the others were

When I found the others I was so happy but I felt sadness too. Kagome noticed this and walked towards me.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" She asked. I just looked at her then told her everything. "So you met Kikyo huh?" She asked. I nodded then she sighed.

"I can't look at him in the eye anymore first I thought him and I had a connection but turns out he didn't feel the same way." I smiled sadly. Kagome hugged me for comfort and I returned one too. It felt nice going through heart break with Kagome. We were interrupted by someone who was worried about me.

"Have any of you se-" Inuyasha stopped when we both looked at each other for a minute until I looked away angry.

Kagome stood up and was in front of Inuyasha. "Sit Boy!"

He then landed on the ground with pain. Inuyasha look at Kagome with anger. "What the hell was that for Kagome!" He yelled. Then looked at me with anger and concern. "(Y/n)! Why did you leave! Don't you remember about your leg stupid!" He continued while he stood up.

I ignored him and started petting Kiara. He noticed my actions and was about to speak but Shippo interrupted him.

Inuyasha's POV
"Here (Y/n) this is for you." Shippo gave (Y/n) some fish that was cooking.

"For me?" She asked and he nodded.

"Since you can't really walk I thought I might bring you dinner." He smiled. Then the next thing I knew Shippo is between (Y/n)'s chest since she's hugging him.

"Awe! You're so sweet Shippo." She cooed. I had anger and jealousy cause of the position Shippo is in. 'Lucky...NO INUYASHA! You shouldn't be thinking that!!' I thought and shook my head to get out of the thought.

I frowned. "Hmph! It's no big deal. It's just dinner that's all." I said with my arms crossed and jealousy a bit. (Y/n) ignored me again and let go of Shippo.

"Thank you Shippo." She did her kind and adorable smile and started eating her dinner.

"(Y/n) let me hav-" I was interrupted by her talking to Kagome.

"Kagome...can I ask you something?"

"Of course (Y/n)! What is it?" Kagome asked.

"How do you leave the feudal era?"

My eyes widen when (Y/n) ask this. I looked at Kagome before she could answer. 'Please don't tell her' I thought but turns out she explained about going to the well.

"What are you thi-" I was interrupted and ignored by (Y/n) again. 'Why is she ignoring me?' I asked myself

"I've decided that I'm going to go home tomorrow." My eyes widened when she said that.

'(Y/n)...you're leaving me?' I thought.

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I hoped you liked my 6th chapter of Inuyasha x Reader. I mean what's going to happen with the bond between you and Inuyasha. Will you stay mad at him? OR Will you forgive him and confess your feelings? Find Out in the next chapter of Inuyasha X Reader.