~Chapter 10~

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)...How do you know Kirara's name?" The perve asked.

How do I know her name. "I-I don't...I don't know..." I said but soon the banging in my head returns and I yell in pain.

"(Y/n)!" They called my name.

Forget!

Forget what?

Forget them! Forget everything!

"S-Stop...Stop it!" I yell and I was gently pushed into bed.

I breathed heavily and Kagome puts the towel on my forehead.

"(Y/n)..."

Why does that voice keep telling me to forget?

The perve looks at me with worry, "(Y/n)...what did you mean by stop it?"

"I...I..."

Don't you say a word! If you do I will kill Kagome and your friends!

I have friends? Wait, don't you dare do anything to Kagome!

Then don't say a word...

I look at the perve, "I really...don't know."

I'm sorry but I have to protect Kagome. "Are you sure?" He asked.

I nod but I feel very cold for some reason. I start shivering until a red cloak was in my view. I look up and see the perve but he didn't have his red cloak.

"Take it. It'll keep you warm." He said, avoiding eye contact. I nod and the old woman put the cloth on my forehead, only this time it was cold.

I can't keep my eyes open, so I fell asleep, again.

Inuyasha's POV

As soon as (Y/n) fell asleep, I knew something was wrong with her. Kagome looks at her with worry, "Poor (Y/n), first her parents, then her leg, and now this?"

Kaede takes off the cloth and feels (Y/n)'s head, "Her fever has gotten worst."

"Is (Y/n) gonna be okay?" Shippo asks with worry.

Kaede looks at him, "For the first time, I don't know. I've dealt with sickness before but something is different with hers."

I growled, "Don't you have something to make her feel better?!"

Kaede thought for a moment and realized something, "There is a legend about a flower far off in the South mountains that can heal many illnesses. But they are guarded by demons who wish to keep the flower for themselves. If ye can get the flower, then she can be healed. Than maybe her memories may return."

I stood up, "Then I'm going to get that flower-"

"SIT BOY!"

I fall to the ground hard and I glare at Kagome. "What was that for?!"

"Inuyasha, you have to stay here with Lady Kaede and (Y/n)." Sango said as she stood up.

"What?! As if I'm-" I was cut off by Miroku.

"Inuyasha, while we're off finding the flower, you should show (Y/n) places where she can remember us. If we don't make it on time than at least let her receive some memories." He said and I look at (Y/n).

Memories of her smile came into my mind...

I sat down and rested my head on my hand. "Fine, but don't you dare die on me, got it?"

They smiled and left. Shippo stayed too since he wanted to help Kaede. The two left to get more firewood, which left me with (Y/n). I look at her as she was sleeping peacefully. I removed the cloth and grab the bucket of water.

Stupid (Y/n)! Why did you have to make me fall for you!

Hey! It's been awhile:) I know I haven't updated in like a year but I decided that I'll update normally because I miss writing and updating this book. A lot of you asked for a update now here it is! Your welcome and I hope to see you guys soon in the next chapter!

~Lovelyrya💖