~Chapter 8~

(Y/n)'s POV

I was in a place with light green grass blowing with the wind. The sky was blue and hardly any clouds were around. I walked through the grass.

"Hello...anyone here?" I called out but no answer.

"Inuyasha!"

My eyes widen as I turn and see villagers under attack as a demon cut through a net. The demon looked like...

"Inuyasha..?" I said softly.

Villagers threw weapons but he dodged them. When he did he crashed into a shrine. I stood there shocked on what's happening. Villagers went into the shrine and try to kill him but I'm guessing Inuyasha dodge them all since he jumped through the roof and was out of the shrine without a scratch. It then exploded. Something shine on his hand and I looked closely and figured out it was the Shikon Jewel.

Inuyasha was then running away. I tried to stop him.

"Inuyasha wait!" I ran to him.

Then I heard someone called him.

"Inuyasha!"

I turn and my eyes widen. It was Kikyo and she had a bow and shot a arrow towards Inuyasha.

"No!"

I try to get in front of him but as I did the arrow went through me like I wasn't there. 'What?..'

I turn and see Inuyasha arrowed to the tree of ages. The Shikon Jewel was now out of his hands and on the ground.

"INUYAHSA!" I called but he didn't hear me or see me.

"K-Kikyo..How could- I thought..." Inuyasha raised his right arm to Kikyo but then closed his eyes and was now in his sleeping curse.

I turn and look at Kikyo but I see she's injured badly. She limped toward the Shikon Jewel and fell down to take it. The villagers surrounded her as she was being asked questions. I turn away to see Inuyasha sleeping peacefully. I walked and looked at him.

"This was when he was arrowed to the tree.." I said softly.

"Inuyasha..."

As the vision from before disappeared, I turned and followed Kikyo's voice. I then wanted to cry as I see Inuyasha and her hugging each other.

"I only love you Kikyo...I promise that we'll be together again even if I have to die." Inuyasha said softly.

'Why...why does it hurt so much?..Why does it hurt to love you, Inuyasha..?'

"Would you want to forget about it?" A voice asked me.

I slowly nodded. The voice then told me something as my eyes widen.

"Wait! No!-" It was too late...my vision then turn to darkness.

~With Inuyasha~

Inuyasha POV

Kagura took (Y/n) away and I lost her scent. I ran through trees and trees trying to track her.

"Damn, she better be alive!" I shouted as I kept going tree to tree. While I was running I caught a scent of Naraku and...my eyes widen. "Tch! (Y/N)!"

I found Naraku standing by a girl's body as I got closer. "Naraku!" I summoned my Tessaiga and slashed at him but turns out it was a puppet again. "Damn.." I turned and looked at the body and realized it was (Y/n)! "Hey, talk to me!" I shouted and started shaking her. I laid her down and put my ear against her heart.
.
.
.
.
BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP

I sighed in relief. 'Good she's still alive..(Y/n)...why didn't you stay with me...'. I saw how peacefully she was. Her (H/c) hair was over the place but it still looked soft and beautiful. I didn't realize how close I was getting to her. Our lips were only inches apart until I saw her squirm. I blushed and sit up looking away. She sat up and yawned.

"Y-You're finally awake sleepy head." I stuttered. She looked at me confuse.

"You didn't get hurt right?" I asked moving closer to her.

She shook her head, then tilted it and looked at me with confusion.

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

She blinked but then open her mouth. "I'm sorry to say this..but.." She paused.

'What's she sorry for?' I questioned myself.

She then continued. "Do I know you?"

My eyes widen with fear. 'W-What...?'
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM! CLIFF HANGER!!

I know this took me a while I finish but I just love this chapter so far. Trust me that I will update more often since Winter break is coming❄ I hope you liked this chapter. Vote! Comment! Share!
.
.
.
.
~Lovelyrya💖