~Chapter 2~

Kagome's P.O.V
When I heard his footsteps getting closer I tiptoe to the door so I can talk to Inuyasha outside alone. When I walked through the doors I saw Inuyasha. "KAGO-" I covered his mouth so he wouldn't wake (Y/n) up. "Sh! Follow me" I took him outside so we can talk loud but not too loud.

"You were supposed to come back today!!!" Inuyasha yelled at me. "You said that you needed to go to school today because you wanted to see your friend and asked her to spend the day with you!!" "Calm down you-" He interrupted me "WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN!!"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I opened my eyes and sit up. I rubbed my (E/c) eyes and then I heard yelling from outside and I heard one familiar voice. "K-Kagome?" I said to myself and I wondered who was other person.

I looked outside to see the two and I saw the person talking to Kagome and he had silver long hair and dog ears. They look so adorable and my thoughts about the ears was interrupted by Kagome saying "Inuyasha SIT BOY!!!" I then saw this so called Inuyasha person on the ground.

After a while Inuyasha convinced Kagome to go back to this place called the feudal era. I then followed the two of them to the small shrine Kagome and her family owned. They jumped into the well and when I went to the well they were gone. "Woah...how did they do that?" I wondered but then I felt something warm down the well it shined purple and I tripped and fell into the well.

Still (Y/n)'s P.O.V
I awoke and I had a hard headache. "Ow..." I then heard voices and one of them was Kagome's. I saw a vine so I can climb up the well so I can reach the top of the well. When I got to the top I said "It's a good thing that vine was there or I-" "(Y-Y/n)!?!?" Kagome interrupted me. "O..hey Kagome" I smiled. I saw Kagome's friends look at me. "Hello I'm (Y/n) (Y/L/n), nice to meet you all" I smiled again.

Kagome's P.O.V
After me and the others explained everything to (Y/n) she was shocked that she was able to go through the well and come here to the feudal era. "So let me get this straight...I was able to go through to the well and now I'm stuck here when there are demons roaming around" we all (except Inuyasha) answered "Yes".

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
This can't be happening?!?! I started freaking out that's when Inuyasha opened his mouth "If you knew you would be stuck here then why did you follow Kagome and I?" He said with his professional attitude and I walked up to him "Well for your information I didn't know that I would be stuck here!" I said while I frowned. He came to my face "Well I didn't asked about your information" then I snapped "And I didn't ask for your opinion Inuyasha!"

We both glared at each other then I felt someone touching me where I don't want someone to be touching. I yelped "Ah!" When I backed away a little I saw the person who was doing it...it's the monk name Miroku. He said "Wow your beauty is from no girl I ever seen before..." When he was saying this I saw the girl with the boomerang name Sango looked at him with range.He continued "Now miss (Y/n) will you bare my child?" WHAT?!? I slapped him since he tried touching me again. I was about to apologize but Kagome and Sango said I did the right thing.

"Well (Y/n) I'll ask you this question and it's important?" I looked at Kagome "Sure what is it?". Then Kagome asked me a amazing question that changed my life forever. "Would you like to join us with our journey?" She smiled and so was everyone else (well Inuyasha didn't smiled just looked away) then I answered the question "Of course!" I smiled and almost had tears of joy in my eyes.

Author's Note: I hope you liked this chapter and I hope that you like the story so far. Remember this is my first Inuyasha x Reader fan-fiction. Please don't be mean thank you and it might be a while until I do chapter 3 but I think not so until then...see you guys in chapter 3.