Im sorry:(

Hey everyone I'm here to tell you all sad news. I know you were probably expecting another chapter but I'm sorry for what I'm about to tell you.

I've decided that will not continue this book.

Before you comment why or how could I please let me explain to you all why. Look we all know that I hardly update this book and I update my other books. You see I've lost inspiration and I really don't like the plot. Every single time when I want to update chapters my mind is at a blank. I wouldn't know what I should do or how I should continue on the story/chapter. I feel as if that is not fair for you all. You supported this book so much and I'm very grateful for that. I even found out that this book is ranked #2 in Inuyashaxreader and I can't believe it. Thank you all so much but I can't leave you guys without a new chapter that I am not able to give because I don't like how the story going. Believe me or not it's hard to discontinue this story since this is my first book that I have ever written/publish on Wattpad. But I know it's also not going to be fair to leave you all with an unfinished book.

That is why I've decided that not only will I discontinue this book but I want to start a new one with a new plot.

I've been reading this book and I feel as if it could have a better plot. So for awhile now I've been planning on how the new plot will be and I feel as if it's better than this one. I really want to have a Inuyasha book since that was my first anime that I have watched.

So here is a preview of the new book...

(Y/n) (L/n) use to be an ordinary girl with an ordinary life. Nothing unordinary happened until she was soon transported to the world of Inuyasha. She finds out the she is a reincarnation of a guardian priestess named Kikyo. In a dream, Kikyo explains that her world needs (Y/n)'s help and she must protect the Shikon Jewel that was in (Y/n)'s body. (Y/n) agrees and promise to do what she was asked. She also promise to never tell anyone where she is truly from. But who would have thought that a certain half-demon would make her have second thoughts...

Inuyasha is a half-demon who wanted nothing but to become a full fledge demon. In order to achieve his wish he had to retrieve the Shikon Jewel. He stole the jewel from a small village, but during his escape he was stopped by the guardian priestess of the jewel. He was nailed to the tree of ages where he was put into a 50 year sleep. That was until a certain girl found him...

These two come from different worlds yet during the time they will spend together they feel as if they come from the same one.

What will happen if the two start to feel something more towards one another?

Will (Y/n) tell Inuyasha where she is from?

Will Inuyasha take his chance with the Shikon Jewel and become a full fledge demon?

Find out in 'His First Love'

I hope that you all understand and read the story that is to come. In the mean time thank you all so much for all your support for this book and a special thanks to one of my best friends who supported me with the story.

I love you all and hopefully see you in "His First Love"

Thank you all...

~Lovelyrya♥️