Not what I wanted.

Bendy was trying to find Alice to give her a bouquet of flowers he made by drawing them and using the Ink Machine to make them real.

He looked everywhere but just couldn't seem to find her, he thought she might be in the recording studio since she loves to sing but she wasn't there either. Now Bendy was starting to get concerned, where could she have gone? As he started walking towards some unnamed rooms he started hearing muffled screams. His heart, or whatever was used as one, stopped for a second or two. He dashed down the hall fearing the worst, the flowers falling out of his hand with a faint "Thud". "Alice!" He yelled. "Who would want to hurt her? Who's hurting my angel?!" He thought to himself. He kept thinking of who could be responsible until he narrowed it down to one man, Joey. He was seething with rage and ran as fast as his deformed legs could carry him. As he approached the door the sound was coming from, the screams stopped. He froze, after what seemed like forever he shakily opened the door. "JOEY!" He said with rage. "What did you do to.. Alice..?" There, standing in the middle of the room was a man covered in ink and wearing a mask of the one he so called "Savior". "S-Sammy?" Said Bendy confused. "My lord, I have prepared another offering for you!" Said the ink covered male.

Bendy stared on in confusion and then looked to the floor, there he saw what looked like a bent halo. His eyes widened with realization, but before he could say anything Sammy moved a little and revealed the poor angel. Her body was laying in a pool of ink, which to them was their blood. That's when Bendy snapped, he ran right towards Sammy and snatched the axe, which presumably was used to harm her, from his hand. "SAMMY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He screamed in his face. "I was just trying to make you happy my lord." Said Sammy, insanity present in his voice. "DID YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY?! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED!" Sammy just stared at Bendy, eventually he said some words that made Bendy go even more crazy. "She didn't deserve you my lord, she was just weighing you down." Bendy took the axe and slashed it against Sammy's throat, stomach, shoulders, pretty much anywhere he thought would cause deadly wounds. Sammy tried to scream but the ink from his cut body filled his throat and lungs. My l-lord.. *Cough* I-I'm sorry! I thought you would be *Cough* happy! "Happy? HAPPY?! I am BEYOND furious with you! You deserve to die!" Said Bendy as he held Sammy up to his face by his suspenders. He then smashed him against the floor causing Sammy to explode into an ink puddle, only his mask was unaffected. Bendy then ran over to Alice, kneeling down he gently picked her up and held her in his arms. "Alice?" He said softly. "Alice, wake up! I'm here! Please wake up.." By now tears were forming in his eyes. "A-Alice! Please wake up! I took care of Sammy. Please, wake up... Please? He then started to kiss her on the cheek and lips. "Please.. Don't go.. You can't leave me!" He then tried feeling for a pulse. That was when the tears started pouring down his face, he felt nothing. Not even a small sign that she was alive.. She was gone. "ALICE! P-PLEASE NO! You can't do this to me, Alice!" The demon starting to nuzzle his face into her shoulder. "Alice.."

The End?  I might make a few more parts to this story. I hope you liked it! :D