You lied.

Finally, the long awaited part five! :D

Bendy ran as fast as he could back to Joey's office, being careful to not drop the book, Boris or Henry. "Don't worry, Alice. I'm going to make sure things are right again!" He thought as he saw the door. He kicked it open and ran inside, placing Henry and Boris down on the floor. "Okay, Joey. I've got the book." He held the book out, but Joey was nowhere to be seen. "Joey?" He stepped forward again. "So.. Looks like you weren't worthless after all." Joey said as he walked out of the shadows. "Give me the book." He held his hand out. "You promise you'll bring Alice and Boris back?" He looked at him with a worried expression. "Well, I only agreed to revive Alice, but since you did your chores I suppose I can bring Boris back, too." He opened the book. "Really?! You better not by lying!" He told him sternly, ready to attack. "Relax, Bendy. I made a deal with you and I'm keeping my end of it." He drew a pentagram on the floor. Bendy just stared. "Okay, Bendy. Go find her body and bring her here."

Bendy ran back as fast as he could to the room she was killed in. "Everything's going to be fine.." He whispered to himself. He opened the door and saw her lifeless body still there. "Alice.." He walked over to her and picked her up, noticing that she was starting to melt. "ALICE?!" He tried to be as gentle as he could. "No, no, no, no!" He walked back out of the room, and tried to be fast enough where she wouldn't melt anymore, but just fast enough to get back to the office quickly. "JOEY, SHE'S MELTING! HURRY UP!" He yelled as he entered the office. "Calm down, Bendy. Now, place her on the pentagram." "WHAT?! I DON'T WANT HER NEAR THOSE! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM THEM!" He growled and his sharp teeth formed. "Bendy, it's the only way to make this work." He was placing candles down and lighting them. "B- But.." He started tearing up and looked down at her. ".... Okay, if it's the only way.." He gently placed her down on the middle of the pentagram and stepped back.

"Good, now I can begin the ritual." He opened the book and let out a chant. The room started going black and the pentagram glowed red. "Huh?!" Bendy looked around, feeling unsure about it. "Are you sure Alice will be okay?" Joey ignored him and kept chanting. "...." Bendy just stared back down at Alice with tears in his eyes. The room started shaking, almost as if an earthquake was happening. "Ah!" Bendy fell over, and when he looked back up the shaking stopped and he saw a figure standing in front of him. "H- Huh?" His vision was still adjusting to the dark, so it was hard for him to see them clearly. "A- Alice? Is that you?" Joey stopped chanting and looked over at Bendy with a smile. "I told you I would keep my end of the deal." Bendy looked over at him, then back to Alice, but something didn't seem quite right.. "Alice?" His smile slowly turned into a frown. He reached his arm out and touched her shoulder. *SMACK* "AGH!" Bendy held his cheek and looked back up.

His eyes widened and he started crying again. "Alice?..." He looked at her face, the left side was torn and completely deformed. "How dare you?! Get your filthy hands away from me, demon!" Bendy stood there, feeling hurt. This wasn't how Alice acted, this wasn't how she looked... This.. wasn't his Alice. He growled and looked back at Joey. "JOEY, THIS WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!" His rage was beyond his boiling point. "Bendy, I told you I would bring her back. Now, give me Boris." "NO! YOU'RE GOING TO FIX THIS RIGHT NOW, OR I'LL- AGHH!" He held his face and noticed he was bleeding. "Huh?" He looked over and saw Alice with a sharp piece of glass. "Alice?! Snap out of it, this isn't the real you!" She lashed at him again. "ALICE!" He fell back again and looked at her with pain visible in his expression. "Alice, please!" Alice stared at him for a second, then continued to cut him with the glass. "ALICE, STOP!" He held her wrists to restrain her. "LET GO OF ME!" She started kicking him. "AGH! Alice, please stop!"

He was crying uncontrollably, he knew he should have never trusted Joey. "ALICE, STOP!" "LET GO!" She kicked him in the stomach. "AGH!!!" He let go and Alice ran out the door. "A- Alice.." He had never felt so much heartache like this before. "I kept my end of the deal, now Ill revive Boris as well." Bendy turned around and ran over to him, cutting him with his claws. "AHH!" "YOU LIED TO ME, JOEY! YOU SAID YOU WOULD BRING ALICE BACK. MY ALICE!" He kept digging his claws into him. "BENDY, STOP! DON'T YOU WANT ME TO BRING BACK BORIS?" He pointed to Boris' body. "NO, I'LL DO IT MYSELF!" He pushed him onto the floor and took the book. "I'm going to make sure things go back to the way they're supposed to be!" He looked through the book and saw a chant that would bring Boris back in his normal state. "I knew you were lying!" He put Boris in the middle of the pentagram and said the chant, and like last time the room went dark and the pentagram glowed.

He kept chanting, knowing that if he stopped then the whole ritual would get ruined. The room started to shake, and then it all stopped. He stared up from the book and saw Boris slowly getting up. "B- Boris?.." He approached with caution. Boris turned around and stared, letting his eyes adjust to the dark room. "Bendy?" He finally spoke. He tried looking around, trying to focus on things better. "Where am I? Why is it so dark?" He sounded scared. "Joey's office." He said in a sad tone, Boris noticed this. "Are you still thinking about earlier?" "No.." He lowered his head, tears started rolling down his cheeks, and some fell onto the hard wooden floor. "Then, what is it?" He tilted his head a little. "Joey... brought back Alice.." "He did?! Where is she?" "... She's not like she used to be..." "Huh? What do you mean?" "She... hates me.." He had trouble finishing the sentence. "Hates you? Why would you say tha-" "BECAUSE SHE YELLED AND ATTACKED ME, BORIS!"

He finally snapped at him, making the wolf jump and step back a bit. "R- Really?!" He was surprised, he knew Alice would never hurt Bendy. "Did you do somethin'?" "No.. She just wasn't herself..." He started crying again, then Joey spoke up. "Sorry to interrupt, but things change. And-" He was cut off by Bendy attacking him again. "SHUT UP, LIAR! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" Boris stared at them in shock and confusion. "W- Wait, what did he do?" "HE TURNED ALICE AGAINST ME!" He started digging his claws into Joey. "AGH! BENDY, STOP!" He pushed him off, making Bendy let out a low, demonic growl. "YOU BASTARD! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" He jumped at him again. "F- Fellas, let's discuss what we can do!" Boris said, fear present in his voice. Bendy Looked at him. "I'm not talking with him anymore!" He growled and walked out of the room. "Bendy, wait!.. What did you do to Miss Alice, anyway?" He looked over at Joey. "Oh, not much. Let's just say, she's not very caring anymore." He chuckled darkly, grabbed Boris' arm "And you won't be, either." Boris lowered his ears, and his eyes shrunk a bit. "W- What do you mean?!" Joey grinned, and pulled him into a corner of his office. "BENDY, HELP!"

Bendy ran through the halls, trying to find Alice and get her back to her senses. "ALICE?" He yelled, looking everywhere and not finding any clue of where she might be. "Please, Alice. Come back!" He ran into a room full of dolls. Some were dolls of him, others were Alice and Boris. He looked around, then heard footsteps behind him. "Alice?" Once he turned around, he saw her about to hit him with an axe. "Alice, no!" He quickly dodged it and grabbed her hands, preventing her from swinging it again. "Let go of me, demon!" She tried freeing her hands. "This isn't you!" "I said let go!" She kicked him, then freed her hands and hit his arm with the axe. "AGHH!" He roared and pulled the axe out, looking at Alice with hurt-filled eyes. "Alice, why?.." He didn't get an answer, as Alice struck him again in the head, then walked out of the room. Bendy roared in pain again, and slowly fell unconscious. "A- A...l..ice...."

I'm sorry it's so short, but I'm really struggling to think of what happens next! >~<