Confessions- Zarry

Major fluff.. Well fluffy for me, at least. Fluff really isn't my thing but I was in a girly cuddly mood today lol. SO here ya go!

_________________________

Zayn spared me a waning glance that I saw out of the corner of my eye. In interviews we usually weren’t seated next to each other, and this wasn’t different from any other time. Zayn had the middle seat in between Liam and Louis, I was on one end and Niall was on the other. It was my turn to speak, but I momentarily forgot the question. I was too busy wondering why Zayn was still looking at me like that. Like he was nervous.

“Harry? I asked if you were bi sexual or just heterosexual?” The sugarscape lady asked. Sugarscape’s always good for unorthodox questions. This one was off, though.

I smiled slightly. “I don’t see why that’s relevant. I love all people.” A generic answer was best in these kinds of situations. I assumed she wouldn’t press it further and move on, but that was not the case.

“I’m asking because there are photos of you at a gay bar in New York. Fans want to know your sexuality.” The lady said politely but frankly. Her gaze was firm staring into mine, and I felt an impulse to lie.

I stopped myself. Why should I lie about who I was?

“I’m bi sexual.” I admitted quickly and looked down at my folded hands, reluctant to meet the eyes of my band mates whom I knew would be pissed at me for telling something so personal in an interview.

The lady made a satisfied humming sound and moved onto the next question.

I risked one look up, in the direction of Zayn and was shocked to see him smiling proudly at me.

____________

“I’m so proud of you, Haz.” Zayn said, wrapping his arms around my waist lightly once we were in the safety of our hotel rooms and away from all the flashing cameras. “It probably took a lot of courage and self-conviction for you to tell the whole world that you fancy men as well as women.”

I smiled back tentatively and shook my head. “Not really. Just a spur of the moment confession.”

He grinned back fondly. “Well it’s out there now, at least.” He took and deep breath and rested his forehead on mine. “Now it’s my turn.”

I gingerly brushed circles into his neck and raised an eyebrow. “When will you do it?”

After a few moments he answered me. “I’ll have to wait for the buzz about you coming out is over with, so I don’t raise suspicion.”

I nodded lightly in agreement. The press and internet would be ranting and raving about my confession for a while, two months at the most, perhaps. If Zayn also said he was bi sexual in that time frame, the media would think that we’re an item. Which we are. But they don’t need to know that.

“What should we do tonight?” He asked suddenly, pulling his forehead away from mine and unwinding his arms from around me. It left me with a lingering cold feeling that always came when he let me go.

I shrugged indifferently. “Don’t care.”

He walked over to the bed of my suite and grabbed the remote control. “A movie then?” As he flicked thru the channels, a smirk played on his lips as he turned to look at me. I still hadn’t moved from my stance in front of him. “Going to join me, or just stare at me all night?”

I chuckled bashfully and put a hand to my head. “Sorry just feeling a bit out of it.” I walked over to the bed and crawled up onto the pillows.