Hotel California- Ziam

Wow so I’ve had this in my head for a while. Lots of warnings so here we go..

(AU One-shot)

Warnings: Explicit language, drug use, drug abuse, underage drinking, adult themes, innocent Liam.

Summary: Liam’s friend Louis introduces him to a seemingly sweet Zayn. But Zayn has a past darker than any other.Loosely based off of the song Hotel California by the Eagles.

Word count: A fucking lot okay just read it.

________

Zayn Malik had been on his own since he was 15. It suited him just fine; he didn’t need someone to look after him, constantly criticizing his life choices. His lifestyle was determined by how much work he wanted to do, which was nice, because working a lot also suited him just fine. Sure he loved to laze on the couch some days, but if he was being honest with himself, the walls around him some times seemed to be constricting if he stayed home too long. He hated that feeling.

His close friends knew about his work, but beyond that their circle was into their own business and didn’t quite care about the others affairs, (His family had long since abandoned him, and maybe it was for the better. He sure as hell agreed with his parents when they said they didn’t want his sisters exposed to ‘your sort of lifestyle’. That was probably the only thing they agreed on.) so when he offered everyone ecstasy at the club Saturday night, they all assumed he’d bought some for himself and gotten a little extra.

One of the regular partiers, and one of his close friends, Louis almost always double dipped into the party bowl, but he made up for it by bringing hot friends with him. That particular night he did not disappoint. Accompanying him were two other guys. One extremely tall with long hair who looked like he just stepped off a plane from Jamaica, and another who was a bit taller than Louis with a close shaved head. Zayn gave them a welcoming nod and beckoned to Louis to come and talk to him for a minute.

"Hey mate!" Louis was his usual cheery self, grinning ear to ear and looking extremely proud of his choices in the men area. "What do ya think?"

Zayn made a show of looking over them with scrutiny. “They look squeaky clean. Just your type.”

Louis’ laugh got partially lost in the loud throb of music. “I’ve got to dirty them up a bit then. What have you got tonight?”

Louis was one of the select few who knew about Zayn’s choice profession. He worked in a similar line of work, but one that involvedtakingthe drugs and less clothing.

Zayn gave one precursory glance around him before shrugging one shoulder. “Some X. A dime of blow.”

Louis nodded. “Save the good shit for the after party, will ya? But in themean time.” Louis gave Zayn a cheeky grin and Zayn nodded, dropping two pills into the palm of his hand. “Thanks mate.”

"Nothing for your friends?" Zayn was reminded of his company. When he looked behind Zayn they were both mingling with the crowd, the tall one dancing and the moderately tall one more laughing at the tall one.

Louis just raised one shoulder as he downed his dosage. “The tall one’s already on some crazy shit. The other one doesn’t even drink.”

Zayn scoffed. “What the hell is he doing here?”

"His friend said he liked to party. I took it as a personal challenge. Get him to loosen up." Louis rambled, obviously anxious to get back to the party.