Normal day

Arthur's pov
    I woke up with Merlin yelling in my face, "Rise and shine, Arthur! You have a lot to do"
    I groaned at the sound of his voice. I never got to sleep in with Merlin around. I got up and he gave me the clothes I would be wearing today. I put the clothes on and went to go eat the breakfast Merlin brought.
    "Sire, you have training in the morning and then preparing for the ball you are throwing for Morgana tomorrow," He said.
    Oh how I hate being so busy. "Have you gotten Morgana a gift yet?" Merlin asked.
    "No I have not. I will give you the pleasure of picking it out this morning while I go to training," I said.
     "Why do I have to do that. Don't you need to pick it out your self?"
     I looked up from my breakfast, "I said for you to go buy Morgana a present!" I yelled.
    Merlin got this scared look on his face, "Yes, sire." He started to head for the doors.
    "Not right now, I still have to get ready for training!" I yelled before he went out.
    He looked at me, "Right." He said as he headed to the table to pick up the plates. "I will be right back before I dress you for training."
    Then he left. I waited until he came back. He was going to make me late. I started to dress myself but then the door burst open.
    "Sorry, Arthur, I uh........ fell and dropped the plates." I laughed because knowing Merlin he definitely fell, being his clumsy self.
    "Uh.....So can you help me into this," I asked. You could tell I was having trouble.
    He laughed and made his way over to me. After he dressed me we made our way to the training fields.
    "So after you pick something out for Morgana meet me at my chambers so I can plan the ball and feast." I told him.
    "You never said there was going to be a feast," he commented.
    "Why not?" I said. "Ok so be at my chambers in a few hours."

Merlin's pov
    I turned around and made my way to the market. What would Morgana want? Girls usually like pretty things. Maybe she wants a necklace. No, she already has a ton of those. Plus Morgana isn't one of those type of girls.
    I know Morgana has magic and she knows that I do as well. I know what I am getting her that is from me, but I don't know what she wants from her brother.
    Maybe she would expect a knife. Yeah. I'll get her a pretty one though.
    I go to stand to stand looking for the most beautiful knife. Then I spotted it. It was covered in jewels. It's blade was sharp. I see Morgana as a girl with a dagger not a sword.
    I bought it with Arthur's money and then I went to his chamber. He was already waiting for me.
    I held up the gift and a huge grin covered his face, "Maybe you aren't as useless as I thought!" He said.
----------

    So the rest of the day we planned Morganas ball and feast.