The Dark Tower

Merlin
    I can't believe Mordred got to me. What he said or thought at the end made me hold on longer. I could not die when they were coming for me. I had to see Arthur. I had to.
    A long time had passed and they still never came. Well the Dark Tower is very far from  Camelot. I still need to hold on.
    I close my eyes and go into a a terrible word no one wants to live in.
    I was here in this room and Arthur came through the door. I smiled with relief until he pulled out his sword.
    "I never liked you, idiot. You were never useful and never will be. Your life means nothing to me. You shouldn't even be in this world. You just make it like hell for everyone." Then he raised his sword and plunged it into my chest and I never saw anything again.
    I woke with someone shaking me. I cry out in pain.
    "Shhhh....shhhh It's ok Merlin. I am here. No need to worry."
    "A....Arthur?" I try to look up but I can't with all the pain.
    "Yes Merlin, it's Arthur. Don't move you will just make it worse." He pulled me close to his chest and I could feel his warmth. A type of warmth that I haven't felt in months.
    A tear fell on my face. A tear of joy. Arthur's tear. I held his arm tight and all of a sudden I felt strong arms pick me up.
    I could tell we were going down the stairs because there were so many bumps.
    "Merlin calm down. We are all here with you. It is almost done." Lancelot. Lancelot was here too.
    Who was carrying me. I opened my eyes and say that face. Of course. It was Percival.
    When we got out of the tower a light blinded me.

Arthur
    We entered the tower and we were greeted by one person I never though I would meet again. Jeret, my old manservant.
    "Hello, Arthur, what a great surprise. I never thought a man so small and fragile could be your best friends." He says coldly. "If I knew that I could still be your best friend."
    "Jeret, a guy like you could never be my friend. Now, Where. Is. Merlin!" I demand
    "Oh him, I just plunged a knife into his chest so he is probably long gone now!" He says staring at me.
    "You all take care of him, Percival come with me. He isn't a good fighter so it will only take one person to kill him!" We hurried up the stairs and were greeted by a door. It was locked. I'm glad I chose Percival. He kicked down the door and I spotted Merlin.
    He lay on the ground lifeless and still. I run to him and get on my knees. Tears escape my eyes and they fall down my cheeks over and over. I start to shake him. Please Merlin, please.
    He then opens his eyes a screams. Oh that must have hurt him,"shhhh" I quietly calmed him. "It's ok Merlin. I am here. No need to worry"
    "A....Arthur?" He croaked out.
    "Yes Merlin, it's Arthur. Don't move you will just make it worse." I pulled him close to my chest a gently cried. Merlin was in my arms. He was alive. I never thought I would see him again. I never thought I would see Thomas smile and blue eyes again.
    Percival came and took Merlin with ease and care. Merlin winced with pain and I just wanted to hold him longer.