The Ball and Feast

Arthur's pov
    I was woke yet again by Merlin. We did our normal routine except that it was time for the feast.
    Merlin was of course going to be by my side the whole time filling up my glass every time it got empty, like what he always does every feast.
    We invited some other kingdoms to this celebration, which of course they came. We had entertainment for Morgana which got very boring.
    A young princess came over and sat beside me. She started to flirt and I was just so annoyed. I looked back at Merlin who was just laughing at me. I just sat there for about fifteen minutes until I finally gave my sister her present, that Merlin got.
    Morgana examined it with joy. It looked like Merlin knew what she wanted.
    "Thank you Arthur," Morgana said, "I love it!"
    I nodded to her and I stood up, "Thank you everyone for joining us today to celebrate my sister's birthday. A toast to Morgana!"
    Everyone cheered and drank their wine, " It is now time for the ball!" I yelled.
    We all left and made our way to the ballroom while the servants stayed and cleaned up. I really wanted Merlin to come and guard me from girls that wanted to dance with me, but that wouldn't be allowed with other kingdoms here. I will have to dance with the crazy daughters of the kings.
    I stood by the knights until the girl who was flirting with me asked to dance. Of course I had to, but I really didn't want to.
    Apparently, the knights said that I looked like I wanted to die.
    The rest of the time I hid behind the knights.