WHAT!!

Arthur's pov
I was talking to Mordred and Leon when a servant ran up to me. This was weird, no servant, besides Merlin, would do this because they were afraid of what would happen to them.
"Sire.............." he sounded very intense.
"Your.......your.....um" he shuttered. "You can say it."
"Your manservant, M-Merlin, was taken!" I stumbled back to the words. They kept replaying over and over in my mind.
"Are you sure what you saw?" Leon asked the servant.
"Yes, I am positive. We saw him picking up the king's plates and then he vanished and the plates dropped to the ground!"
My eyes started to water up but I blinked them away, "SEND OUT A SEARCH PARTY THEY CAN'T BE FAR!" I yelled with sorrow and rage blended together.
Leon nodded and left as quick as possible. Mordred helped me sit down.
At this moment everyone was staring at me but I didn't care I wanted Merlin right here with me, making me laugh!
"Everyone can go to their chambers, until we have this sorted, we can finish this tomorrow night," Gwaine yelled.
Everyone left the room and the knights, Morgana, and Gaius crowded around me.
"What happened, sire?" Gaius asked me.

"Merlin is gone"

Merlin's pov
-----a few hours after the abduct-------

    I wake up and everything around me is pitch black. I start to wonder about who had abducted me.
    But then my answer is answered.

    He brought a burning torch and held it close to my face, as if he was examining me. But then I thought about it. I have seen him before. I think he was a servant. Was he a servant? I think he was one from the feast. THE FEAST! Is Arthur all right? Please let him be well and protected.
    "Hello, Emrys. You don't look so powerful now." He said in a tone I couldn't describe.
    "What do you want from me?" I asked in a hoarse tone.
   "You took everything away from me, now I will make you pay. "
    What was he talking about? What did I do? Was it something bad? Well of course it was bad, but how bad?
    "What did I even do?" My voice was deep and scratchy.
    "I used to be Arthur's best friend! I used to serve him, until you came along and now he loves you. So, I will make you pay. It is that simple."
    "What are you going to do to me?" I asked. I was scared but I couldn't let him win like that.
    "Oh.........you have no idea how much pain I will put you through," he said as he gripped my shirt and brought me close to him 
    "You will wish you never saw the light." At that he started doing things I didn't want to describe. Let's just say, there was blood, lots of blood, on the floor.

Hey guys, I hope you like my story so far! 😊❤️😂