sixteen

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

Your Savior

━━━━━━━━

IT FELT ODD BEING ON A SHIP. Melody's eyes wandered around as she gazed at it. The waves were peaceful as they sailed. But alas, things wouldn't be calm for long. Things were definitely getting crazy and Melody couldn't help but think that this was along supposed to happen. It was all planned.

"So...your my aunt uh?" someone said, startling the teen from her thoughts.

Melody turned to see Neal and she gave him a smile.

"Guess I am."

"You know, the first time I heard of you was when I was taken by Pan."

That name sent her stomach sinking down. So that's the "teenager" Neal was talking about earlier. It made sense if you connected the dots. She and Rumple had a doll they were given by Malcolm and then they named it "Peter Pan". Then their father regained his youth after abandoning them. It would only make sense that he used that name as a reminder of them or a reminder of something.

Melody decided to play along, pretending like she didn't know who "Pan" was. She wanted to know what he was like. If she was like him.

"Why is it that I keep hearing about this 'Pan'. Hook had mentioned him before, said I act like him."

Neal looked thoughtful and smiled a bit.

"In a way you do, but you're nowhere near like him. He's evil. I'm not too sure there's even a word in the dictionary that comes close enough to describe him, really. He kills and tortures people for fun. The kinds of games him and his lost boys play are nothing like the movies," he told her.

"Then how am I like him?"

Neal sighed. "Well for starters, you just look like him. Your hair color is really similar to his, and your face structure is similar. As for your personality, well, you definitely have compassion unlike him, but when you glare, it's an 'if looks could kill' sort of thing. It makes people go running for the hills. But then Pan was really cocky, especially when it came to games and you seem like you're the competitive type."

Melody shrugs, a light smile playing on her lips. "I kinda am."

"We're here!" Neal yelled so Emma could hear from below deck.

Melody turned from him and watched as they neared StoryBrooke. Thinking how her father was now a teenager and played vicious games that risked his life, seemed odd to her. Malcolm had always said things like "cost of the game". But he never seemed like the reckless type, not in Melody's eyes.

What bothered the brunette is that she found herself longing to go to Neverland. To see it again.

To see her father again.