BROKE HER FANS NEED TO READ! UPDATED!

i just wanted to ask that if you guys would want me to get started on the alternate book which would take place between 3b-6b? pan would die which means that melody's curse is still intact. but, esther (if you weren't aware is who made melody's curse) obviously wouldn't make the curse so i already know who the other person will be who will have made melody's curse. there will be a love interest towards the end that i think you guys will be really interested in. so would you guys like me to get started or no?

i wanted to make this book not only because i really want to write melody in the rest of the seasons (besides season seven since the book will end at season six) but for those of you who have not watched the vampire diaries or the originals so you can continue reading melody's adventure without having to worry about watching two other shows to understand what is happening. in the book, melody's curse will be explained in a way that you will understand!

and would you guys comment and vote instead of being silent readers? because i've been having problems with that and if i don't get support, the book will be taken down before it can be finished. you want more info on this topic, go to my rant book and read the chapter titled comments and the other one titled silent readers.

UPDATE: the book has been published and is titled 'with her'! go show it some love!