Its Time To Party!!!

AT PARTY

Jessica- Welcome to the party!!

Everybody- Hey! Happy birthday!

Jessica- Well if you guys need me I will be in the kitchen! you guys have been here plenty of times so y'all should know where everything is.

Everybody- Yupp!

Jessica- Well have fun!! *Walks away*

Me- Alright now! Let's get this party started!!!

Shoni- Yeah!!

When we were yelling, Jaden looked at us like we was crazy and he found a goup of boys to hang with. Starships by Nicki Minaj came on and we started jammin. After a few songs played we got tired and sat down by our friends, Zonnique, Bahja, and Bre.

Shoni- I'm hungry... Anyone wanna come to the kitchen?

Nique, Bahja- Ooh. Yeah. Let's go!

They got up and Bre and I stayed and talked. When we were talking somebody came up behind me. they tapped my shoulder...

Me- Umm... Hi?

???- Do you remember me?

Me- No not really...

???- Well, think about third grade... Best friend...

Me- OMG!!! Shaun??

Shaun- Yupp!

Me- OMG!! What brings you here? Do you know Jessica?

Shaun- We just met not so long ago. My bud is Best friends with her.

Me- Cool.

Shaun- So what you been up to?

Me- Nothin much. You remember Shoni?

Shaun- I think so.

Me- Well we're besties still and we made a new friend, Jaden.

Shaun- Cool. Well, can I get your number so we can see each other again some time soon?

Me- Yeah, sure!

We traded phone numbers and took pics of each other to keep as our cantact picture.

 A pic of shaun is on the side--->

Did you like it? I hope you did! I'm gonna post the next chapter up in a lil bit! Please tell me if it's good or not!! <3