I.Y.A. (In You're Arms)

Since my last lazy day was messed up, I decided to have another one. But yet again, it got messed up. Trinity really wants me to take her shopping. Note to self: Stop making Lazy days. They'll just get interrupted.

Trinity- Dude! Get dressed!

Me- I can't get dressed if you in here.

Trinity- Imma give you five minutes. If you not dressed then* GCO

Me- You do realize that if I'm not dressed you can't go cause I'm your ride.

Trinity- ... Just get ready!

She walked out of my room and I got dressed in a green under shirt, gray Holister shirt, green shorts and my gray and green pastry's. When I walked out the room Trinity was relieved.

Me- I'm ready.

Trinity- Finally!

Me- Oh shut up.

Trinity- Shut don't go up.

I ignored her last remark. I ain't got no time for her right now.

At the mall:

Me- What store you wanna go to first?

Trinity- Uhh.. Claire's. I need some new knee- high socks.

We went to Claire's, Vans shop, Foot Locker, Old Navy, Holister, and Aeropostale.

Me- I'm getting hungry.

Trinity- Ok. Let's head to the food court.

We went to the food court. Trinity wanted Burger King. I wanted Panda Express. When we got our food we looked for somewhere to sit down. When I was looking I spotted a cute little couple kissing at their table. But when I looked at the boy, it was Shaun. I was 100% sure it was him. Curly hair, brown eyes, and his smile. I couldn't believe it.

Me- Trinity, we need to leave.

Trinity- What? We just got our food!!

Me- Let's go! NOW!!

Trinity- Let me put my food in my purse.

She always carried around a huge Gucci purse. She put all her (and mine) food in her purse, and we left.

Trinity- Can you at least tell me why we're leaving?

Me- I saw Shaun.

Trinity- I still don't get why we left so early.

Me- He was kissing some other girl.

Trinity- Oh.. Sorry.

Me- It's fine. I just need to be alone for a while. I'll drop you off at the house and I'm going to the beach.

Trinity- Ok.

I dropped her off and went to my personal spot on the beach.

Jaden's POV:

I can't get Yani off my mind. I think about her all the time. I even dream about her. Crazy right? Well, I decided to go to the beach today. I need some alone time. When i got to the beach I remembered Yani's spot where she sat there and watched the sunset whenever she was mad or angry. I remembered the time me and her sat up there. It was the day her older sister, Sierra, died. She was really sad. I really miss Yani.

Yani's POV:

When I got to the beach I saw somebody. It was Jaden. I stood right next to him. He didn't notice me until I said something.

Me- Hey.

Jaden- Hey.

There was silence. All you could hear were the waves in the background.

Jaden- I'm sorry.

He can closer to me. I turned around so I could see his face. I missed looking at his face. I couldn't help but hug him.

Me- It's ok. I'm just glad to see you again. You're the only person I feel like seeing right now.

Jaden- What about Shaun?

Me- He cheated on me.

After saying that, it made me cry. He held my head against his chest. I felt so safe and happy with his arms around me. I didn't want him to let go of me.

Me- I love you, Jaden.

Jaden- I love you too.

He let me go and we kissed. It was a long kiss. It was passionate. It felt great.

That evening we watched the sunset and he came over my house.

Me- Let's watch a movie.

Jaden- Which movie?

Me- Jumping The Broom.

Jaden- Cool.

I put the movie in and we sat on the couch together, his arms around me.

When the movie was over he gently woke me up.

Jaden- I gotta go. I'll see you later.

Me- No. Don't leave. Stay with me.

Jaden- Ok. Let me call my mom so she can know where I am.

Me- Ok.

He called his mom and came back to the couch. He put his arms back around me and we fell asleep together. That was the best night of my life..